Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: It Didn't Matter What I Hit Montiel With, He Wanted More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: It Didn't Matter What I Hit Montiel With, He Wanted More

Undefeated WBC middleweight world champion Jermall Charlo successfully defended his title with a unanimous decision victory over courageous challenger Juan Montiel on Saturday night, in the Showtime televised main event from Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo better stay clear of Benavidez. David will end his career. GGG and Canelo probably licking their chops after seeing that performance. GGG would be smart to take this as his final fight. His stamina obviously is far better than Charlos and he can take whatever Charlo can hit him with and return a lot more than montiel did I say he beats Charlo.

Comment

Charlo should've stick and move yesterday and not stand in the pocket.

Comment

Canelo and Beni destroy Charlo. He has to hype up Montiel because he knows that is the kind of guy (if you buy the Charlo hype that is.) He should have KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
          Charlo better stay clear of Benavidez. David will end his career. GGG and Canelo probably licking their chops after seeing that performance. GGG would be smart to take this as his final fight. His stamina obviously is far better than Charlos and he can take whatever Charlo can hit him with and return a lot more than montiel did I say he beats Charlo.
          Not sure about GGG at this point. Seem to have lost that fire. Charlo cant definitely win that fight if he survives the early storm. Benavidez on the other hand fights similar style as Montiel but throw more combo and with more conviction. Charlo gets tired down the stretch and his punches loses steam. He seems tailor made for Benavidez. And Canelo definitely stops him.

Comment

Charlo probably still beats GGG, because GGG is old and he lost the fire.

But I don`t like Charlo`s chances against Benavidez and Canelo.

Charlo should unify with GGG and Andrade.

Comment

It’s about time to make Charlo vs Munguia. Munguia is much better then Montiel. They would deliver a hell of a action fight. Do it in Houston. Bring down the house.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Munguia blasted Montiel in 2 rounds, so there's that. Charlo's performance last night has more to do with him draining himself to make 160 and him refusing to move up and face the Big Dogs at 168.

Comment

It was an easy win on points, but not all easy for Charlo. He's a fine boxe, although I don't give him much of a chance against Canelo and Benavidez.

Golovkin should fight him. It's an interesting fight, winnable for either fighter. GGG has more power and Charlo boxes better from the outside.

Comment

If jermall has to fight ggg, he would be more surgical like he was in the derevyanchenko fight.
                    ggg won't take the jermall fight even if jermall looks bad. Styles make fights. Jermall made this fight harder than it should be by trading blows with montiel when he could have used his range and jabs more. ggg seems stuck with nowhere to go, and he doesn't seem interested in any big fights. ggg is looking to fight some japanese bum in japan by this year's end. He is free throughout the year and doesn't want to take any fights. Loser...
                    Last edited by Lance98; 06-20-2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X