Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: It Could Have Been a Draw, Silva Didn't Really Do Much Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: It Could Have Been a Draw, Silva Didn't Really Do Much Damage

MMA legend Anderson Silva, 46-years-old, turned back the clock on Saturday night in Mexico, when he won an eight round split decision over former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Two judges gave Silva the fight with 77-75 scores, with the third official handing the same score of 77-75 to Chavez Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chavez barely won 1 or 2 rounds...he's a complete tool.

Comment

Let's give Silva a payday and kethim fight Logan Paul. I bet Jake Paul beats Tyrone Woodley.

Comment

Retire loser, you're a disgrace to the sport and your family name

Comment

Maybe Junior should be asking himself the same question.

Comment

Just because he didn't hurt him doesn't mean he didn't outbox his ears...

Comment

Leave it to this fktard to be the first big name boxer to lose to an mma fighter in a boxing ring. He didn’t just lose either, he got thoroughly embarrassed.
              Szef Szef likes this.

Comment

Iv never seen someone's career gi so down hill in my life, he has fought alot of top names on maybe not won them all but went a long time in boxing as a decent fighter, he has now become a laughing stock. His daddy will be so pissed at him, time to hang them up!!!

Comment

Chavez jr is not respecting the talent he was gifted with, and maybe he should just fight exhibitions, because he has no real commitment to the sport.

Silva actually won't be that displeased that Julio didn't make the weight, because that's a lovely $100 000 extra for him. Well done to Anderson, the man isn't a pro boxer but respects the sport, did really well, u like other former mma pro's.
                  IAmABoxingGuru IAmABoxingGuru likes this.

Comment

The boundaries are blurred now. Ànyone can do boxing if they give it a go.
                    but it didn't surprise me after seeing what a youtuber did with floyd.
                    Makes me think Bruce Lee would have did well
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-20-2021, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X