Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Michael Dasmarinas in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Michael Dasmarinas in Three Rounds

Naoya Inoue made up for a late start to his fight by providing a quick ending and an exciting finish. The three-division and reigning WBA/IBF bantamweight titlist offered the latest example of why many hail him as among the very best fighters in the world following a third-round knockout of Philippines' Michael Dasmarinas. Yokohama, Japan's Inoue scored three knockdowns, the last of which prompted the knockout finish at 2:45 of round three Saturday evening at The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-20-2021, 12:18 AM.

Naoya "Monster" Inoue will defend his WBA and IBF bantamweight world titles Saturday against Filipino mandatory challenger Michael "Hot and Spicy" Dasmarinas from The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. Inoue, who also captured titles at light flyweight and junior bantamweight, is 15-0 in world title bouts and looks to continue his dominance against a man who has not tasted defeat since 2014.

In the co-feature, Mikaela Mayer will make the first defense of her WBO junior lightweight strap against former two-weight world champion Erica Farias. Mayer dethroned Ewa Brodnicka last October as the co-feature to the Inoue-Jason Moloney main event. Mayer has her sights on the top names in and around her weight class.

Comment

Comment

i give Dasmariñas a lucky punch chance....

Comment

Watched a few of Dasmarinas fights and training footage over the last month or so just to see what to expect. I have no idea why the Pinoy's on here are propping him up. When a domestic level Canadian gets a title shot, I don't tell people he's going to win

Really looking forward to Dogboe/Lopez though. That's the main event for fight fans. I hope this becomes an ongoing trend, give us a barn burner co main if the main event is a BS mandatory.
          Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

WAR Monster & Mikaela !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Watched a few of Dasmarinas fights and training footage over the last month or so just to see what to expect. I have no idea why the Pinoy's on here are propping him up. When a domestic level Canadian gets a title shot, I don't tell people he's going to win

Really looking forward to Dogboe/Lopez though. That's the main event for fight fans. I hope this becomes an ongoing trend, give us a barn burner co main if the main event is a BS mandatory.
              Haha! True enough. Didn't hear a word of hype about Rolls, and he's from down the QEW in Hamilton.
              _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

I'll watch Dogboe, and the female fight, but I'm turning off before the "Main Event" it's a garbage fight. I know Inoue fans will ramble on about title defences, but it's just another bum padding his record. Facts from Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                    WAR Monster & Mikaela !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love me some Mikaela but Farias is going to dethrone her tonight. Should be fireworks!
                    Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X