Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer Dominates Erica Farias Over Ten, Defends WBO Junior Lightweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer Dominates Erica Farias Over Ten, Defends WBO Junior Lightweight Title

Mikaela Mayer had to wait for her first defense to enjoy the championship experience she sought in winning the title eight months prior. A complete performance was offered by Colorado Springs' Mayer, who successfully defended her WBO junior lightweight title with a ten-round unanimous decision win over Argentina's former two-division titlist Erica Farias. Judges Eric Cheek (97-93), Max DeLuca (98-92) and Lisa Giampa (98-92) all ruled in favor of Mayer in their ESPN2-televised title fight Saturday evening at The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

She needs to fight in a thong….her ratings would sky rocket
    TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      I would honestly buy her PPV. Look at these armpits, how can you not want to lick the absolute **** out of them?

Comment

She has a good chin.

Comment

Dominates? I had her winning 97-93 but it was competitive all the way through. Based on this, I'd have her vs Harper or Jonas as 50-50 fights, but maybe she has another gear in her, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            They need to get some of these women doing bra and panties fights like wrestling used to do.

Comment

Such perverts

Comment

This was a great win. Farias belongs is the hall of fame one day and Mayer took it to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                  Dominates? I had her winning 97-93 but it was competitive all the way through. Based on this, I'd have her vs Harper or Jonas as 50-50 fights, but maybe she has another gear in her, we'll see.
                  Meyer, Harper and Jonas are three of the handful of women fighters that I enjoy watching in the ring. I'd like to see Mikaela fighter either Teri or Natasha; I think she would win if she could keep the fight at range. Hopefully it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Meyer, Harper and Jonas are three of the handful of women fighters that I enjoy watching in the ring. I'd like to see Mikaela fighter either Teri or Natasha; I think she would win if she could keep the fight at range. Hopefully it happens.
                    I enjoy all three too, along with Shields, Marshall, Hammer, Taylor, Persoon, etc. I also enjoyed Courtenay vs Ball, and Courtenay vs Bridges.

Comment

Working...
                    X