Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo Edges Aaron Alameda, Wins Majority Decision in Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo Edges Aaron Alameda, Wins Majority Decision in Tough Fight

Aaron Alameda actually laughed after Jimmy Lennon Jr. announced Angelo Leo as the winner of their 10-round fight Saturday night. Alameda seemed sure that he had done enough to beat the former WBO junior featherweight champion. Unfortunately for him, none of three judges agreed that the sharp southpaw's counter punching was enough to defeat Leo in the opener of Showtime's tripleheader from Toyota Center in Houston.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-19-2021, 09:09 PM.

Leo won that fight but that judge who had it 98-92 needs to be banned from the sport. Boxing has got to start taking action against obviously biased judges

Comment

Good close brawl. Leo won that

Comment

Need some fresh judges and refs

Comment

Good fight, pretty close but i had 97-93 for Angelo Leo
          KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

I thought Alameda pulled this off. The judging was ridiculous.

Comment

I thought it was a draw but could see a few round swing either way and not have an issue with it. Alameda landed what seemed like the harder shots, I thought Leo did well but I think he made it harder for himself by constantly changing his approach.

Comment

Working...
              X