Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Beats Down Kamil Szeremeta, Stops Him in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Beats Down Kamil Szeremeta, Stops Him in Six Rounds

Don Haskins Center, El Paso, Texas - In a middleweight contest, former junior middleweight world champion Jaime Munguia (37-0, 30 KOs) beat down and stopped late-replacement Kamil Szeremeta (21-2, 5 KOs) in six rounds. Szeremeta accepted the fight on two weeks notice.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-19-2021, 05:26 PM.

Jaime Munguia (36-0, 29 KOs) and Kamil Szeremeta (21-1, 5 KOs) hosted their official weigh-in ahead of their 12-round fight for the WBO Intercontinental Middleweight Championship. (photos by Stacey Synder)

The fight will take place at The University of Texas at El Paso’s Don Haskins Center and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN worldwide, excluding Mexico beginning at 12:30 p.m. PT/1:30 p.m. MDT/3:30 p.m. ET.

In the co-main event, rising Uzbek contender Bektemir “Bully” Melikuziev (7-0, 6 KOs) will face his toughest test to date against former world title challenger “King” Gabriel Rosado (25-13-1, 14 KOs) of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in a 12-round fight for the WBO Intercontinental and WBA Continental Americas Super Middleweight Titles.

Ibeth “La Roca” Zamora (32-6, 12 KOs) of San Cristobal Huichochitlan, Toluca, Mexico will defend her WBC flyweight world championship against Olympic bronze medalist Marlen Esparza (9-1, 1 KO) of Houston, Texas in a 10-round fight.

Welterweight contender Blair “The Flair” Cobbs (14-0-1, 9 KOs) of Las Vegas, Nevada will fight Brad “King” Soloman (29-3, 9 KOs) of Lafayette, Louisiana in the 10-round opener of the DAZN stream.

Comment

So this card starts at 3:30, right? Because I also read somewhere it was starting with the main event and the rest going on youtube. Anyone know?

Comment

Box.live says the card starts at 3:30. That's what I always go by.

Comment

Saunders moved to his money-grabber fight through G's leftovers, i guess this guy will repeat what's been done before, his next opponent is Monroe Jr

Comment

WAR Munguia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ready to start a day full of boxing ....
            edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

My audio sounds funky as hell rite now ...

Comment

Rosado seems like he has been around for decades .....................................

Comment

WAR The Flair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
                  tenor.gif

Comment

Where is BigZ44 ?? One of the real one's that is in every fight thread ........

Comment

Working...
                    X