Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas: Cruz Could've Lost Last Fight; Gets Easily Exasperated When Things Don't Go His Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vargas: Cruz Could've Lost Last Fight; Gets Easily Exasperated When Things Don't Go His Way

Francisco Vargas respects that Isaac Cruz is a much younger, powerful opponent attempting to fight his way to a world title shot. The 36-year-old Vargas considers Cruz's most recent performance evidence, however, that he can be beaten by an experienced ex-champion Saturday night. The William Hill sports book lists Cruz as a 6-1 favorite in a 10-round lightweight bout Showtime will televise as part of a tripleheader from Toyota Center in Houston, but Vargas views this as a perfect opportunity to rejuvenate his career on the Jermall Charlo-Juan Macias Montiel undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR Vargas

WAR Gonzalez
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Haven't seen Vargas in a couple fights, he's moved up since....it won't help his tendency for getting cut but maybe more punch resistance and power. Cruz is exciting but maybe Vargas is right, he seems to get a little anxious if he is not right in front of the guy. Seems like the best fight of the card so I want to see this one
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

WAR VARGAS!

Thomas Mattice had Cruz hurt a few times so I think El Bandido can get him outta there!

Best fight of the night to me apart from Lopez Dogboe and Leo Alameda. I'm betting against both Isaac's lol...

Comment

Working...
        X