Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue: When Time Comes, I'll Remind Casimero In Ring Of Everything He Had To Say About Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue: When Time Comes, I'll Remind Casimero In Ring Of Everything He Had To Say About Me

By Jake Donovan - It takes a lot for the humble yet confident Naoya Inoue to break character. The level of trash talk that has come from fellow three-division and reigning bantamweight titlist John Riel Casimero has yet to do the trick. Instead, Inoue focuses on the stuff that matters which for this week means the next defense of his unified WBA/IBF bantamweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one cares about Bum Riel Casimero. Inoue-Donaire is the fight that should be next.

Comment

Why you duck Casimero just to fight Dasmarinas?

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
        Why you duck Casimero just to fight Dasmarinas?
        Are you a below the spectrum dweller? Three division champ, Wins the WBSS, had the fight agreed to, Covid happens and BOTH go their separate ways. BOTH sign tune up fights as any professional would after having been away for a year or more, then has to fight his MANDATORY, yet here we go with the boxing casual, hero worship, fan boi terminology “ duck.”

BS has some of the lowest IQ fans in all of sports.
        Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 06-19-2021, 04:39 AM.

Comment

I agree with Casimero ! Inoue is overrated !

Comment

Im sorry for Inoue and Casimero. He will need to face the old master Rigo.

Comment

Monster has accomplished a lot in a very short period of time. He isn’t overrated in the sense that he is hype but I do think he is placed too highly on the p4p lists over other deserving fighters. I do think the ESPN p4p list is a bit wonky altogether

Comment

Inoue is obviously mayweathering (ducking) Casimero. Same old duck blueprint quack quack quack talk, when the time comes, later down the road, let it marinate, not the right time yet, quack quack quack. boycott inoue until he fights Casimero.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                  I agree with Casimero ! Inoue is overrated !
                  On what do u base that thought?

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                    Inoue is obviously mayweathering (ducking) Casimero. Same old duck blueprint quack quack quack talk, when the time comes, later down the road, let it marinate, not the right time yet, quack quack quack. boycott inoue until he fights Casimero.
                    Inoue scared of casimero? The guy who fought donaire scared of the discount version of donaire?

have a day off
                    dougingb dougingb _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X