Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Kamil Szeremeta - Set For Middleweight Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Kamil Szeremeta - Set For Middleweight Clash

Kamil Szeremeta, Jaime Munguia Weights Photos Gallery - Jaime Munguia (36-0, 29 KOs) and Kamil Szeremeta (21-1, 5 KOs) hosted their official weigh-in ahead of their 12-round fight for the WBO Intercontinental Middleweight Championship. (photos by Sye Williams).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did Kamil even train looks so soft he should be going surfing not fighting.

Comment

I don’t usually subscribe to the “weight bully” thing. If you can make the weight, then why not play to that advantage. People called Canelo a weight bully when he was pressing that youthful advantage for years in the welterweights. Munguia I would say, won’t amount to much after that “youthful” advantage is taken away from him. He relies on it almost entirely.

Comment

I’m rooting for Munguía . Hopefully it’s an entertaining match. Hopefully then maybe we can get munguia v ggg or andrade

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post
          I don’t usually subscribe to the “weight bully” thing. If you can make the weight, then why not play to that advantage. People called Canelo a weight bully when he was pressing that youthful advantage for years in the welterweights. Munguia I would say, won’t amount to much after that “youthful” advantage is taken away from him. He relies on it almost entirely.
          Yeah he's nothing special, the lack of defense and his predictability will not help him when these guys are on a level playing field. His punching power is overrated as well.

Comment

Polish guy is a c fighter!!

Comment

WAR Munguía !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X