Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Juan Macias Montiel - Ready For Battle in Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Juan Macias Montiel - Ready For Battle in Texas

Jermall Charlo, Juan Macias Montiel Weights Photos Gallery - Unbeaten WBC Middleweight World Champion Jermall Charlo went face-to-face with the hard-hitting Juan Macias Montiel Friday during the official weigh-in before they meet live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, June 19 from Toyota Center in Houston headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does this fight have VADA testing?

Nvm, that’s not Pacquiao.

Comment

Charlo looks drained.....

Comment

Needs to be 2 Black fighters fighting for that Juneteenth belt the WBC created,, If Montiel gets the upset Win wtf is he gona do with that peice of hardware

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
          Needs to be 2 Black fighters fighting for that Juneteenth belt the WBC created,, If Montiel gets the upset Win wtf is he gona do with that peice of hardware
          Why the hell do you have to be black to commemorate the emancipation of African American slaves it's not a like a civil wasn't tied to the freeing of slaves and peoples family members died on both sides or anything /sarcasm and let's not forget many non Mexicans have fought for the Mayan belts or variants of them.
          Last edited by Boro; 06-18-2021, 10:06 PM.

Comment

I’m really struggling with the suggestion that this fight should be between two black boxers.
            I just don’t know why that should be, as one member has suggested. Maybe, that person has some kind of hang up about his colour or identity?
            this is 2021 and anybody who wants to live in the past (some 140 years?) really needs a shake up. Furthermore, the term “race” is a barrier and anybody that uses it has issues with what they think it means and they WANT to be separate.
            I’ll tell you what it means, nothing. There is only one race, “the human race”.
            Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Mall is a Specimen but you can see it in his eyes and face that making 160 is not easy for him at all he is a huge 160...
              jermall-charlo_1624049531.jpg

I don't see why he just doesn't move up where he would have MORE OPTIONS. Probably will be closer to a Light Heavyweight tomorrow night once he rehydrated

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                I’m really struggling with the suggestion that this fight should be between two black boxers.
                I just don’t know why that should be, as one member has suggested. Maybe, that person has some kind of hang up about his colour or identity?
                this is 2021 and anybody who wants to live in the past (some 140 years?) really needs a shake up. Furthermore, the term “race” is a barrier and anybody that uses it has issues with what they think it means and they WANT to be separate.
                I’ll tell you what it means, nothing. There is only one race, “the human race”.
                The bold: That's not the ideal to the oppressor. I agree with the general principle.

For some African Americans, race and racism is an every day thing in the US. White racism and brainwashing is actually global. I'm expecting a race war in the US and anywhere whites have colonized and are still present as a force, in the near future. The stench of white racism is global and the wise will not forget.

Yes, all races are racist, many in response though.

It should be Charlo vs a white guy. Is this guy white?
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 06-19-2021, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X