Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anderson Silva Shakes Head at Chavez Jr. For Missing Weight For Their Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anderson Silva Shakes Head at Chavez Jr. For Missing Weight For Their Fight

Mixed martial arts legend Anderson Silva is disappointed that his opponent on Saturday night, former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, came in overweight for their catch-weight contest. The bout was agreed upon for a contract weight of 182-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody saw that coming...

Comment

I don't think anybody is surprised by this. It's to be expected from him. I hope Silva makes him quit maybe then he will finally go away.

Comment

The worst thing is that undeserving people keep getting chances like this one

Comment

At first I was wondering why he was surprised but then I figured this is the reason he chose to fight Jr. He anticipated the purse forfeiture.

Comment

Silva 34-11 record and he will go down as one of the best ever. A record like that in boxing, not so much, which is crazy and ignorant af.
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

If he fought Ruiz Jr he'd still come in overweight. When there's a will, there's a way.
              Motofan Motofan Dakuwaqa Dakuwaqa like this.

Comment

Dude would miss any contracted weight limit, even if it was contracted at 315 pounds. He’s roll in at 325 or something.

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                If he fought Ruiz Jr he'd still come in overweight. When there's a will, there's a way.

Comment

Nice extra money for Silva. Chavez jr, what can one say, so bad to not even make the expanded weight limit for an exhibition.

Chavez jr is now a cruiserweight. His dedication to the sport is sadly lacking. His last impressive performance was many moons ago again Andy Lee.

Funny thing is he could've beaten Martinez had he trained properly. He jokingly said he wants Canelo again, after what happened in their fight.

Comment

Jr is a clown, a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                    X