Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo: Impressive Win Over Alameda Would Prove I'm Still A Threat At 122

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo: Impressive Win Over Alameda Would Prove I'm Still A Threat At 122

Angelo Leo felt exhausted by the sixth round of his WBO junior featherweight title defense against Stephen Fulton. Philadelphia's Fulton was already in the process of building a sizable lead on the scorecards and Leo didn't have the energy or an alternate game plan to change anything during their 12-rounder January 23 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. The skillful Fulton defeated him by huge margins (119-109, 119-109, 118-110) to take the 122-pound championship Leo won just five months earlier, when he out-pointed Tramaine Williams, an ill Fulton's late replacement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Leo needs to add some pop to his punches. You can't sit in the trenches like he likes to and not have the power to smother and drain your opponent.

Comment

I expect this one to be a highly entertaining scrap. Nice contrast in styles. Might be the fight I'm looking forward to the most this evening. I will go Alameda by close decision.

Comment

Working...
      X