Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: I'm Already In Teofimo Lopez's Head; I've Already Intimidated Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: I'm Already In Teofimo Lopez's Head; I've Already Intimidated Him

George Kambosos Jr. feels Teofimo Lopez isn't fully focused on their mandatory fight. Kambosos claims Lopez is thinking more about future fights against higher-profile opponents than their 12-round, 135-pound championship match. Lopez is a heavy favorite versus Kambosos, the mandatory challenger for Lopez's IBF lightweight title, but Kambosos also is confident that he has gained a psychological advantage over Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I found a video of George in 20 yrs from now lol, George is a chip of the ol block lol.

Comment

You gotta like Kambosa confidence. I think he will go to sleep come fight night but ya gotta like his confidence
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I used to like kambosos sausages from "George the Turk's" chippie

Nice with a large chips and covered in salt, and chilli vinegar.
        Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

George is very confident, and of course p'd off that the fight is postponed.

On paper, Lopez should win comfortably, but in boxing one shouldn't overlook an opponent. Teofimo also believes all his own hype after the Loma win.

But maybe he'll prove to be great as he says he is, but he has to beat Haney and those other guys before he can claim that.
          BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Kambosas is correct, he has gotten into Lopez's head.
            When a bully/thug like Lopez can't intimidate their intended victim/opponent,
            they themselves become intimidated.
            I'd definitely would like to see Lopez get his head handed to him by Kambosas.
            Ever since Lopez barely won the titles from Lomachenko, he's become the biggest jerk in boxing.
            Talking that crap about him taking over, a 135 pound lightweight thinking that he is the be all,
            and end all of boxing.
            Then he goes, and postpones his fight with the relatively unknown Kambosas twice.
            He's not taking over anything, the biggest jerk of boxing, is now becoming the biggest clown in boxing.
            BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Told you. He's single-handedly selling the fight.

Comment

I'm kind of tossed on Kambosos. On the one hand, he's a road warrior. Thats like having letters after your name, BA, MD, PHD. It's a tangible acheivent, but on the other hand. The guys he barely beat in their homes, that's unusual, were not top of the line lightweights.

Comment

Have some advise for Teofimo, if you're feeling intimidated by Kambosas, just watch his last fight (the gift) and that feeling will go away.

Comment

Not expecting anything but a Lopez win, but one thing Lopez has to thank Kambosos for is selling the fight. He's done a much better job than Lopez in selling the fight, so don't be surprised to see Kambosos get another big fight irrespective if he gets KO'd or points loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X