Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya-Canelo Rivalry Takes New Turn With Vegas Logjam In September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya-Canelo Rivalry Takes New Turn With Vegas Logjam In September

The news surrounding Oscar De La Hoya's exhibition-style ring return has created a Las Vegas logjam. Media reports have swirled of the Hall of Fame former six-division champion moving forward with a planned boxing exhibition versus UFC light heavyweight champion Vitor Belfort. The matchup will headline a Triller Fight Club Pay-Per-View show targeted for September 11 at a Las Vegas venue to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everyone will be watching Canelo become undisputed. Don't nobody want to see a mens burlesque show consisting of fishnets & kitchen utensils. Screen-Shot-2018-04-16-at-12.51.01-PM.jpeg

Comment

No one cares about Canelo vs Plant.. Canelo picking on a weak division..

oscar return is clearly going to be apart of a much larger event.

BoxScene is obsessed with Oscar/Canelo/GBP.. clearly drives the most traffic on this site, as this site is owned by PBC

Comment

De la hoya fight is september 11th canelo vs plant would be september 18 shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

People forget how big of a draw Oscar was with the U.S based Mexican fan base. It would definitely affect the buys for Canelo Vs Plant, especially if the Canelo fight is PPV and not on DAZN.

Comment

canelita is about to learn his place once the real cash cow returns
            PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

this is interesting. I guess I'm rooting for Oscar de la hoya but barely since I think Canelo career has been one of fraud and ducking, but i guess thanks in large part to golden boy and de la hoya. Canelo didn't have to go along with it tho.
              PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Like I said in the earlier thread this fight will switch days if Canelo vs Plant gets made.

Comment

Probably setting up Oscar on the canela undercard. Nela will whoop egg plant. Oscar will whoop vitor and bam.Ladies and gentlemen we will have the new biggest fight in boxing : nela vs oscar! This would be huge

Comment

And if Oscar could beat canela and manny somehow beat spence…manny vs oscar 2?!?! The rematch we’ve all been waiting for!

Comment

Working...
                    X