Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue, Michael Dasmarinas - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue, Michael Dasmarinas - Face To Face at Final Presser

Inoue, Dasmarinas Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Naoya "Monster" Inoue is a man of few words, but his devastating knockouts, climb up the pound-for-pound rankings and cult hero status among combat sports fans have elevated the Japanese prodigy to main event status. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

'Hot and Spicy' is the best alias in boxing!

Comment

i give Dasmariñas a lucky punch chance....

Comment

Another easy win for the champ...

''Monster'' Inoue by KO inside 3!

Comment

Donaire gave Inoue a permanent K-pop-style eye lid lift on the right eye. Might as well do the left and even them up . For those who don't know, asian women and sissy boys do it all the time to look less asian. I'm not racist, it's just the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
            Another easy win for the champ...

''Monster'' Inoue by KO inside 3!
            'Hot and Spicy' is about to meet the sauce!

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
            Donaire gave Inoue a permanent K-pop-style eye lid lift on the right eye. Might as well do the left and even them up . For those who don't know, asian women and sissy boys do it all the time to look less asian. I'm not racist, it's just the facts.
            Like my boy Riff-Raff said, eyes like china-man, Inoue about to bring the rise out. 55 at half-time your coach should pull yo ass out!

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
              You are racist as hell, only MF’ers that say I’m not this or that have a problem! Plus you used the term sissy which in itself it the worst to call a gay person; it’s like for you saying what you said I just say you are a ******! Get it

Comment

Can't wait to see "The Monster" in action. Inoue by KO inside 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                X