Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cruz vs. Vargas, Leo vs. Alameda - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cruz vs. Vargas, Leo vs. Alameda - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Cruz, Vargas, Leo, Alameda Final Press Conference - Unbeaten WBC Middleweight World Champion Jermall Charlo went face-to-face with the hard-hitting Juan Macias Montiel Thursday during the final press conference before they meet live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, June 19 from Toyota Center in Houston headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cruz Vargas should be the fight of the night easily. Leo Alameda a close second but could steal the show.

I'm thinking at least one of the underdogs should get the upset.
    chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

War Vargas!

War Alameda!
      YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        War Vargas!

War Alameda!
        Alameda impressed me versus Nery. Arguably won that fight.

Comment

War Vargas!

War Alameda!
          El Bandido gonna put a hurting on Cruz I can feel it. Maybe he's been through too many wars but feels like no one is giving him a chance here.
          Last edited by YoungManRumble; 06-17-2021, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Alameda impressed me versus Nery. Arguably won that fight.
            Yes he did and Leo took a shalacking against Fulton so I'm taking Alameda all day in that one. Good style match up too.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

El Bandido gonna put a hurting on Cruz I can feel it. Maybe he's been through too many wars but feels like he's no one is giving him a chance here.
              Bandido says he feels great at 135 and should have moved up a long time ago but the money fights for him at the time were at 130. Glad he stuck around though. His fights vs Salido and Miuro are all time classics.

Im with you I think he's going to tame the pit bull!

Comment

Cruz Gonzalez by destruction. It won't be a pretty sight. That'll be the fight of the night.

Comment

Yes he did and Leo took a shalacking against Fulton so I'm taking Alameda all day in that one. Good style match up too.
                  Same here man. I’m surprised Alameda is the underdog.

Comment

The only thing wrong with el Bandido is he bleeds buckets. Thats always a distraction if it doesn't outright sap his strength. I got the Bandido, but cuts can take it out of his hands.
                    YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X