Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Juan Macias Montiel - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Juan Macias Montiel - Face To Face at Final Presser

Charlo, Montiel Final Press Conference - Unbeaten WBC Middleweight World Champion Jermall Charlo went face-to-face with the hard-hitting Juan Macias Montiel Thursday during the final press conference before they meet live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, June 19 from Toyota Center in Houston headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is he ever going to fight somebody worth mentioning

Comment

What are the odds in this fight?

Comment

I’m picking Montiel

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Gonzales View Post
          Is he ever going to fight somebody worth mentioning
          I didn’t know much about Montiel but I watched the All Access yesterday and he’s got good pedigree. He comes from a fighting family, and he also has a great trainer with a lot of experience so he’s going to be prepared. I wasn’t really interested in this fight but now I’m intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            I’m picking Montiel
            Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

I didn’t know much about Montiel but I watched the All Access yesterday and he’s got good pedigree. He comes from a fighting family, and he also has a great trainer with a lot of experience so he’s going to be prepared. I wasn’t really interested in this fight but now I’m intrigued.
            Look at these two cucks, probably just arriving from cleaning out the p**nhub interracial section.
            Nice try, but the jig is up freaks.
            This is just another butthurt Haymon ldbc blm card, where he takes out his racist frustrations on corn-on-the-cob mexican street vendors.
            Last edited by glenn mcrory; 06-17-2021, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post

Look at these two cucks, probably just arriving from cleaning out the p**nhub interracial section.
              Nice try, but the jig is up freaks.
              This is just another butthurt Haymon ldbc blm card, where he takes out his racist frustrations on corn-on-the-cob mexican street vendors.
              Then don’t watch it. Nobody’s forcing you.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

That's what marketing is about, Montiel drew with Centeno and got stopped by Munguia, he is gonna be demolished, all I can say.

Comment

Montiel has no chance!

Charlo by KO early!
                  KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post

That's what marketing is about, Montiel drew with Centeno and got stopped by Munguia, he is gonna be demolished, all I can say.
                    I don’t know if he can fight. All I know is he has a good pedigree.

Comment

Working...
                    X