Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Whyte Ain't Nothing But **** To My Toilet Paper, The Scum Between My Toes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Whyte Ain't Nothing But **** To My Toilet Paper, The Scum Between My Toes

The verbal feud between heavyweights Deontay Wilder and Dillian Whyte has fired right back up. Wilder is scheduled to return to the ring on July 24th, when he attempts to regain the WBC world title in a trilogy fight with Tyson Fury at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder is the biggest bum and fraud in the history of boxing.

Whyte will whoop his ass if Wilder ever man's up to fight him

Comment

Here we go…back to being crap-talking wacky wilder aka Buuuuuuuumsquad!! White didnt qualify to fight Birdlegs bc he was actually in the top 10 and not a cuban senior citizen! After Fat Fury puts another beatdown on “dent in his head king of pathetic outlandish excuses wacky wilder”…the current undisputed laughingstock of boxing will again go silent and into retirement having beaten JUST one legit top 10 HW!
      Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 06-17-2021, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Lol i don’t like whyte much but he totally owned wilder. Wilder is making a legit clown of himself. It’s like bro you suck cause you have no skills it’s not that complicated. Blaming others and stuff. Insane. You have to really suck to get blasted out by pillow hands mccgee the Gypsy. I guess I’d be upset too.

Comment

You are the baddest man on the planet, some guy that you claim you hate talks crap about you and wants to fight you, you have a passion for inflicting pain and want to legally kill a man so what you guna do?

You are going to refuse to fight him? You just a chicken.

Comment

A pair of wankers but Wilder puts him to sleep

Comment

yeah joshua sucks too. all the guys you ducked are terrible. the only good fighters are ortiz and an out of shape drugged up fury who looked like sh-it(your words)
              Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett likes this.

Comment

"The scum between my toes" dude is getting his trash talk from the little rascals!!! That is quite funny. However I favor Wilder in that fight, would be a good rebound if Fury doesn't beat him into retirement.

Comment

Forget Dillian Whyte. Everybody wanted undisputed right?
                  Cyrus24 Cyrus24 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                    Wilder is the biggest bum and fraud in the history of boxing.

Whyte will whoop his ass if Wilder ever man's up to fight him
                    100% this. Whyte would put a beating on that boy that'd make Fury's ass whooping look like a ballroom dance. Wilder is a fraud - everyone knows it now, and he has lost his marbles as well.
                    Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X