Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Signs New Multi-Fight Agreement With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Signs New Multi-Fight Agreement With Top Rank

Undefeated WBC super featherweight world champion Oscar Valdez has signed a new multi-fight promotional agreement with Top Rank. Valdez (29-0, 23 KOs), a two-time Mexican Olympian, turned pro with Top Rank following the 2012 London Olympics and continues a partnership that has seen him win world titles in two weight classes and become one of the faces of Top Rank on ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

TR having a nice week getting this extension done as well as restructuring Lopez's contract.

Some good fights for Valdez at 130. He can unify vs Herring or if he has to fight Stevenson first than Valdez can fight the winner. Even Lomachenko can drop down to 130 and that's a big fight.

Valdez has always been one of my favorites and it looks like he is peaking now. Going to enjoy his run for as long as it lasts!

Comment

Lets see if oscar fights herring next or the winner of stevenson-herring if they fight

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

TR having a nice week getting this extension done as well as restructuring Lopez's contract.

Some good fights for Valdez at 130. He can unify vs Herring or if he has to fight Stevenson first than Valdez can fight the winner. Even Lomachenko can drop down to 130 and that's a big fight.

Valdez has always been one of my favorites and it looks like he is peaking now. Going to enjoy his run for as long as it lasts!
        Conceicao is next

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Conceicao is next
          Yeah, but after that? Can get the winner of Stevenson/Herring.

Comment

Well done for Valdez and top rank. A healthy top rank boxing is good for AMERICAN boxing

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Yeah, but after that? Can get the winner of Stevenson/Herring.
              Would be nice, but I won't hold my breath

Comment

These fighters continue to sign with Top Rank and halfway thru the deal they're stuck. I guess Valdez wont be fighting anyone worthwhile again.

Comment

I hope they paid you well because your not going to be at the top long, I even believe with Shakur poor performance he still beats you! You got Bob old ass on this one.

Comment

How much is he getting?

Comment

Working...
                    X