Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Says Josh Taylor Is Now Avoiding Him, Using Undisputed Label As Cover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Says Josh Taylor Is Now Avoiding Him, Using Undisputed Label As Cover

Teofimo Lopez finds it amusing that Josh Taylor couldn't keep his name out of his mouth for the longest time. Now, according to Lopez, Taylor has apparently changed his tune.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's not avoiding you Teo, he is calling you out on your BS.
    mgame mgame Boricua181 Boricua181 like this.

Comment

Lopez is confident and has the size, so why not move up to welterweight and fight Crawford?

They're both with Top Rank, so dare to be really great.
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

This must just be a Top Rank thing.

Someone of higher status doesn't want to fight you on your terms, so you accuse the other side of ducking.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Is he avoiding him the same way Lopez is avoiding Haney for undisputed?

Comment

Title should instead read: "Covid-19 vaccine now claiming Teofimo Lopez avoiding him, using fear of needles as cover."
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Lopez is confident and has the size, so why not move up to welterweight and fight Crawford?

They're both with Top Rank, so dare to be really great.
              I don’t get your comment….Taylor is Top Rank as well and if Lopez moved up he is automatically #1 contender to the WBO belt at least. Lopez vs Taylor seems like a great matchup to me
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I always avoid people if I know they have the flu...

Comment

Should be the last person on earth to say he's being avoided. The clown has been the one demanding tens of millions of dollars per fight. Loma fight almost didn't happen because of him. And now can't even entertain a rematch when Loma is his only available choice for a marketable fight, thus satisfy his greed.

Comment

Lol, coming from mr I wouldn’t even entertain the notion of dusting off my passport.

Comment

Working...
                    X