Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Rematch Should Have Not Been Stopped, Fat Lady Wasn't Singing Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Rematch Should Have Not Been Stopped, Fat Lady Wasn't Singing Yet

Heavyweight contender Deontay Wilder is planning to shake up the weight class next month, when he attempts to regain the WBC world title from undefeated Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

*Facepalm*

Comment

She definitely was humming tho

Comment

She had sung and was in the parking lot looking for her car.

Comment

This guy is so hard to like it’s nit even funny

Comment

this guy still butt hurt,he should watch the replay again to see the fat lady was singing for seven rounds, i think the fat boy was dancing to the songs too ! hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              She had sung and was in the parking lot looking for her car.
              Funny. I saw the fat lady at ringside in round 4 of that fight. Wilder is saying this non sense to keep his mindset intact.

Comment

War Room does this one count too?

Comment

I have to disagree with Deontay, the fight should of been stopped by way of disqualification : Tyson, was committing all kinds of blatant fouls throughout the rematch. The ESPN commentating crew of : slime-ball Joe Tesitore, yes-man Andre Ward, and hype-man Timothy Bradley, refused to acknowledge Fury's continuous violations during the slow-motion replays, and even protested the few times that Kenny Bayless enforced law & order -- the bias made me sick to my stomach.

When Kenny Bayless finally decided to take Tyson's underhanded weapons away in the fifth round by deducting a point, Fury's 'offense' dramatically diminished ; obviously due to the fact that Tyson was concerned that he would be DQ if he continued to : rabbit-punch, choke, palm-strike, scratch, kick, and to add insult to injury even lick Deontay's chocolate skin.

The 'Snake in the grass' Mark Breland must of caught on to the fact that Tyson was no longer able to hurt Deontay, and in fear that Wilder would eventually land a massive bomb on Tyson, ( even late ), Breland threw in the towel.

Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-17-2021, 01:15 AM.
                  BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Wait, there was sooo much cheating going on though, right? I mean, why would you wanna continue in such a fixed fight?
                    Lunchbucket Lunchbucket likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X