Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Anderson Silva - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, Anderson Silva - Face To Face at Final Presser

Chavez Jr, Anderson Silva Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Guadalajara, Mexico ---- Julio Cesar Chavez, Anderson "The Spider" Silva, Ramon Alvarez, Omar Chavez, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., Hector Camacho Jr. attend the final press conference Wednesday with moderator Adriana Jimenez for their upcoming exciting fights, live on PPV Saturday, June 19th in an event titled "Tribute to the Kings".
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao silva cheezin it in the second photo

Comment

Silva looks quite a bit bigger. I wonder if that’s just an illusion caused by the camera angle. I don’t know much about Silva but Chavez Junior has a strong tendency to give up if his opponent is fighting back well.

Comment

This needs to be a financial disaster just to correct the portion of the boxing universe that it unsettles. I still remember when Chavez Jr had PPV fights against guys like Jose Celaya of all things.

Comment

Chavez Jr. just doesn't have it mentally. In fact, he appears to have mental blocks, just not all there when he's in a fight. Maybe it's the drug use. Silva even at this age is going to toy with him and make him quit, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            Silva looks quite a bit bigger. I wonder if that’s just an illusion caused by the camera angle. I don’t know much about Silva but Chavez Junior has a strong tendency to give up if his opponent is fighting back well.
            He is bigger I said a while back that I wondered what weight this was going to be at because Silva fought the majority of his career at 185 and also had some fights at 205 Chavez has never fought that high so I'd say Silva is the naturally bigger guy and since they are fighting at Cruiserweight we will see if Chavez punches can hurt Anderson.

Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Boxing fans crapped on retired May taking on a YTer who was nearly 2x his size
              Boxing fans seem OK with this farce

SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                Boxing fans crapped on retired May taking on a YTer who was nearly 2x his size
                Boxing fans seem OK with this farce

SMDH
                ??? You make zero sense.

PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post

??? You make zero sense.
                  It's pretty simple. Apparently too simple. A retired guy like May spawned a bunch of emotions with his EXHIBITION match.
                  JCC jr, not a peep. Business as usual

If you don't get it, that's on you

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                    Chavez Jr. just doesn't have it mentally. In fact, he appears to have mental blocks, just not all there when he's in a fight. Maybe it's the drug use. Silva even at this age is going to toy with him and make him quit, again.
                    LMAO just no.....JCC is going to dominate with far superior boxing skills

Comment

Working...
                    X