Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Castano Tripleheader Lands in AT&T Center, San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Castano Tripleheader Lands in AT&T Center, San Antonio

Unified WBC, WBA and IBF World Champion Jermell Charlo and WBO World Champion Brian Castano will battle for undisputed status at super welterweight as all four 154-pound belts hang in the balance for the first time in history on Saturday, July 17 live on SHOWTIME from AT&T Center in San Antonio in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good card for Showtime…main event much better and will b more competitive than the main event ppv mismatch that is Davis v Barrios.

Comment

Look forward to all three fights on this card. Rolly was lucky to get that decision over Martinez, I thought Sparrow would give him a fight but he came in with a bad gameplan and very out of shape. Hopefully Dulay can test Romero. Curious to see how much Aleem has left in the tank against the undefeated Uraguay fighter.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

They really put the kid gloves on Rolly.

Comment

Good Card! I really like Rolly vs Dulay, Dulay only has loses to Colbert and Magdeleno so Rolly better be on top of his game

Castano traveled to France and beat Soro so him going to Texas won't be a problem at all. I keep warning people Castano is very underrated and will be difficult for Mell and Castano can win this one and frustrate the hell out of Mell who is very Emotionally Unstable. Borderline considering picking the upset here and that is no disrespect to Mell I just think Castano is that good but is just not getting the same hype as the others
          Last edited by sicko; 06-16-2021, 02:47 PM.
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Excellent card and in a good fight city in Texas. Well done showtime and pbc

Comment

Castano is a live dog, a tough opponent.

Comment

Just grabbed 4 floor seat tickets. Hate I didn’t catch this sooner. Could have been even closer to the front.

looking forward to this one. My boys were trying to get me to go to the fight this weekend since it’s in Houston where we live. I said screw that. I want the full unification with two good fighters that I’ve actually heard of. I’m not paying for showcase fights anymore, even if they are in my back yard.
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Should be a good test for Vidal. Aleem eats punches though, so I think he goes to sleep in this one. Vidal has good size for a middleweight and seems to have good skill level and of course the power. Obviously a bit to work on, but he's only 25 and has progressed pretty well.
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

This is a "must see" card.

Comment

Working...
                    X