Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Hate Fury Now, We're Dealing With a Known Drug Cheat, I'll Do More Than Punish Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Hate Fury Now, We're Dealing With a Known Drug Cheat, I'll Do More Than Punish Him

Deontay Wilder says he has never hated an opponent in the way he now despises Tyson Fury and is promising to do "the most brutal thing you can come up with in your mind".
    [Click Here To Read More]

People saw nothing which is why we dont care. What happened to the egg weight story this filth was peddling? How about taking food of Breland's family's table with your disgusting lie? Now we focus solely on gloves which is easily debunked too. There is a great photo of Ali's glove looking exactly like Fury's guess the greatest HW of all time is a cheat too. Justice will be served in another Fury domination, hopefully shutting this joke up for good.

Comment

Catch that body! Catch that body! Catch that body! Its high time Deontay Wilder did something he said he was going to do. Lets get after it buddy so we can end this fraudulent fat crackheads plan to trick the public into thinking he's an elite boxer and bilk them out of millions of dollars
      Last edited by Fighter78; 06-16-2021, 12:31 PM.

Comment

All over the place. Fury is in his head.

Comment

I don’t remember Tyson Fury getting charged and sentenced due to drug possession but I remember that happening to Deontay Wilder.
          Cyrus24 Cyrus24 likes this.

Comment

We’re talking about killing someone again. Yay!

Comment

Maybe he lands the punch this time. Maybe it’s all a distraction and he’s training in beast mode and with a purpose. But this posture is lame
              PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Wilder wanted to catch a boddy,guess that was gay code speak for twerking to "catch" a good core workout in his Boody

Comment

Can’t wait to watch this hood rat get his ass kicked again.
                  Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

The most brutal thing you can imagine? Are you going to throw Fury into a live volcano? Wilder is trying to outdo Mike Tyson who talked about eating Lennox Lewis' kids etc. ha ha

Comment

Working...
                    X