Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Fury, Wilder Fully Vaccinated; No Reason Teofimo Shouldn't Have Been Vaccinated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Fury, Wilder Fully Vaccinated; No Reason Teofimo Shouldn't Have Been Vaccinated

As with any boxing match, there are various things that could cause a postponement of the third bout between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder. Bob Arum is completely confident that COVID-19 has been eliminated from that list of potential complications. Arum, whose company co-promotes Fury, confirmed to a group of reporters after a press conference Tuesday in Los Angeles that Fury and Wilder have been fully vaccinated in advance of their third heavyweight title fight July 24 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

some people just dont like vaccines and there will be problems with these vaccines in years to come, there always is, teo just took a chance being young u are not at big risk with this virus & he got caught out so thats how it goes, in his case with his contacts etc and money and events he prob should have bitten the bullet and got the vaccine, everyone has to make their choice

Comment

Like Marvin Hagler did. Don't blame him at all.

Comment

Is it just me or des it seem convenient that Teo contracted the virus. I mean there is literally 4 shows still competing this weekend. Business wise it makes sense for the unknown and new Triller PPV platform to not compete with free TV and Showtime.

Comment

i find it surprising that Fury would of got vaxxed, he seems like a free thinker who doesnt follow what the media/government says.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
            Is it just me or des it seem convenient that Teo contracted the virus. I mean there is literally 4 shows still competing this weekend. Business wise it makes sense for the unknown and new Triller PPV platform to not compete with free TV and Showtime.
            Lopez and Triller likely realized that this was a scheduling disaster that would have resulted in a huge PPV flop. The new champ and new PPV platform are getting off to a crappy start.

Comment

Has Lopez not been vaccinated? You can still catch it after vaccinations.

Comment

Can’t wait to hear Wilder blame the mind control chip in the vaccine for losing the 3rd fight

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  i find it surprising that Fury would of got vaxxed, he seems like a free thinker who doesnt follow what the media/government says.
                  He’s a smart guy. He knows what’s good for him.
                  PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    I think the schedule is the reason they postponed. They wouldn’t be 100% confident in the August date if he had it.
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X