No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Carlos Takam Set, July 24 At SSE Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Carlos Takam Set, July 24 At SSE Arena

Joe Joyce was among the heavyweights caught in the ripple effect in the fallout of a proposed undisputed heavyweight championship between Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury. The backup plan for the unbeaten contender is every bit as dangerous and perhaps just as notable.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-16-2021, 10:11 AM.

Should be a good win for the lad with the traveller last name. Takam gave Joshua rounds and the fight was stopped prematurely. If Joyce can stop him fair-square then good on him

Comment

Solid - rounds against a usually durable opponent. Ready for championship fight after this.

Comment

Great stay busy fight for Joyce. Joyce gives any HW not named Fury big problems.

Comment

Nice stay busy fight. Joyce wins this, hopefully he fights top 10 guy next.

Nobody will be in rush to fight him, lol.

Comment

Im not saying Carlos Takam will win...but what I'm saying is EVERYBODY will see what I've been saying ever since the Dubois fight......Joe Joyce is not an elite heavyweight....sorry to break it to you "mostly brits"...i know its mostly brits who are saying he's elite. You guys have to learn the hard way...LOL

Comment

This is a step backwards. No matter how many rounds Takam wins he finds a way to loose. Joyce is 35 and has not time to waste, he beat a highly regarded prospect and should continue that streak.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
                Im not saying Carlos Takam will win...but what I'm saying is EVERYBODY will see what I've been saying ever since the Dubois fight......Joe Joyce is not an elite heavyweight....sorry to break it to you "mostly brits"...i know its mostly brits who are saying he's elite. You guys have to learn the hard way...LOL
                he boxes underwater but he's made of concrete.

Comment

Working...
                X