Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter Views Triller Platform As Means To Shed 'High Risk, Low Reward' Label

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter Views Triller Platform As Means To Shed 'High Risk, Low Reward' Label

For the duration of his pro career, Michael Hunter has developed a reputation as a fighter willing to take on all comers. Getting his divisional peers to return the favor has proven troublesome, which is why he has chosen the route he will next travel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So will every boxing event from triller be ppv? If so, that’s not a good look and doesn’t at all help the sport. They need to partner with a network

Comment

Triller blows and so does Hunter's next opponent

Comment

Taking on all comers? Like Hrgovic?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Triller blows and so does Hunter's next opponent
          C'mon now! You don't fancy ol' "White Delight" Wilson? He managed to go the distance with a very shopworn Denis Lebedev...

Comment

I really wonder how will that story ˝I took the better opportunity, I go WBA route˝end for him.

Comment

Wow..what a dumb move by Hunter....he hitched his wagon to that horse right after the horses legs were amputated....LOL

Comment

So he turned down an IBF eliminator (which gives a shot at AJ if he wins) to fight on Triller because Triller will build him into a star and he'll be the A side when it comes to negotiating with AJ? I like Hunter but crazy logic.
                kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

This is Deontay Wilder levels of absolute delusion.

He's getting people used to the fact he's the number 1 Heavyweight??? AJ and Whyte are ducking him??? When did they duck him? How could they duck him? They have a clear schedule of mandatories and fighting the more known guy you had a draw with. You're going on a tin can web site to become the A side for all these guys?

The US really needs to change their patients medication. The one they're all on isn't working. WTF!!

Comment

Working...
                  X