Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Told Haymon I Want Crawford After Pacquiao Or Else I'm Moving To 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Told Haymon I Want Crawford After Pacquiao Or Else I'm Moving To 154

Errol Spence Jr. is meticulously mapping out his future, and regardless of the path he chooses, the decision and eventual move will be an intriguing one for one of the top stars of the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Errol "Other Side of the Street" Spence Jr.

Comment

Why are articles being written on something Spence said in an interview like two weeks ago? There's an article on a different quote from the interview every single day.

Have some shame BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Why are articles being written on something Spence said in an interview like two weeks ago? There's an article on a different quote from the interview every single day.

It's not boxingscene, it's the same damn writer, putting these out every 2 days. That interview was over an hour long, who knows how many more of these are coming?
        Last edited by FLY TY; 06-16-2021, 08:47 AM.
        mgame mgame krazy_d3 krazy_d3 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post

It's not boxingscene, it's the same damn writer, putting these out every 2 days. That interview was over an hour long, who knows how many more of these are coming?
          It just makes no damn sense. Put all the damn quotes in one article, but different articles from quotes from Spence that he made weeks ago?? Shameful, and the writer is writing for BoxingScene so my point still stands lol.
          krazy_d3 krazy_d3 FLY TY FLY TY like this.

Comment

TopRank seems like they are disorganized and sinking. I’m sure ESPN is ready to end that deal ASAP. Crawford is barely known and his last 4 opponents are average. If Manny left TopRank obviously he should have done the same.

Spence

Pacquiao Garcia Porter MikeyG

Crawford

Brook Kavaliauskas Khan Benavidez
            Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

What a good article. Loved it. Spence makes it clear that he talks directly with top rank which is in line with dealing directly with Jerry Jones for use of ATT stadium. PBC isn’t just an outfit in boxing or a promotion it’s a concept, a concept where the fighter is the boss and Haymon works for them. There is definitely a reason why so many have refused to go elsewhere.
              Regarding Crawford, I think everyone just needs to realise that he isn’t interested in making big fights. Spence has been on a tear of the top welterweights

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

That’s Manouk Apokyan. He wants to get paid per source. He can make a fiver with just “The”
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Bud will not get anything less than 60-40 from Spence! Nor does he deserve it! If the WBA reinstates Manny as "Super" Champion, which it looks like they will, then Bud might be in the 70-30 range, if he gets the winner! Now that Porter and Ortiz Jr. already made moves, Bud needs Ugas, Ennis, or Taylor to stay relevant! 2021 is not looking good for Bud!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    What a good article. Loved it. Spence makes it clear that he talks directly with top rank which is in line with dealing directly with Jerry Jones for use of ATT stadium. PBC isn’t just an outfit in boxing or a promotion it’s a concept, a concept where the fighter is the boss and Haymon works for them. There is definitely a reason why so many have refused to go elsewhere.
                    Lol.

838E50D4-F2B9-48B8-9854-474F9BAB8571.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                    X