Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Sr, Camacho Jr - Nearly Brawl, Separated at Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Sr, Camacho Jr - Nearly Brawl, Separated at Open Workouts

Chavez Sr, Camacho Jr Workouts Brawl Photos Gallery - Julio Cesar Chavez, Anderson "The Spider" Silva, Ramon Alvarez, Omar Chavez, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and Hector Camacho Jr. attend a public workout where thousands of fans showed up at the Plaza de la Liberacion in downtown Guadalajara, Mexico on Tuesday for their upcoming exciting fights, live on PPV Saturday, June 19th in an event titled "Tribute to the Kings". (photos by Chris Farina)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boxing has gone WWE lately...all this shoving and scripted beef

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
      Boxing has gone WWE lately...all this shoving and scripted beef
      The old man is going out with a bang!

Comment

I don't remember Camacho Jr being a top fighter, his dad of course. So tragic how his dad was killed. They were all-time greats, Chavez and although not as legendary, Camacho made a big impact.

People talk about Floyd's official 50-0 record, although I don't think he was unbeaten, but anyway, Chavez went way beyond that before losing, into over eighty fights.

Comment

Good form on that uppercut by silva

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            I don't remember Camacho Jr being a top fighter, his dad of course. So tragic how his dad was killed. They were all-time greats, Chavez and although not as legendary, Camacho made a big impact.

People talk about Floyd's official 50-0 record, although I don't think he was unbeaten, but anyway, Chavez went way beyond that before losing, into over eighty fights.
            It's easy to win that many fights when 40 of them were debutants and 40 of them were journeymen. Chavez SR's resume is terrible. It's just super padded. He's no better than someone like Robert Guerrero.

Comment

Who actually gives a fuck because I don't?

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post

Camacho jr was perceived to be a good prospect at one point and got highlighted in a main event on HBO once against Leija. After a good start he got rocked, cut by heat butt and quit while he was ahead. His career was all downhill after that.
                mas far as Floyd’s record vs Chavez, Chavez did a lot of record padding and fought several guys with losing records and single digit fights all throughout his career. By comparison, Floyd beat about 8-9 guys who are either in or will be in the hall of fame in his 50 fights. In his 100 plus wins, Chavez beat only 2 hall of famers.

Comment

People say Chavez never fought anyone, that he fought taxi drivers, fishermen, cashiers, barbers, fruit and veggie salesmen, musicians, teachers, etc. But let's be honest, how many of u dudes can fight and beat 80 or more ppl straight, without taking one loss? I'm not even talking about 80 boxers, just 80 average healthy everyday ppl? I'm sure u would take a lot of losses and many of them might be by devastating knockout

Comment

One old man, and one fat man, what a waste of time.
                    They can't even fake bad blood between them.
                    It's really a mockery, even for a boxing exhibition.
                    Just a plain pathetic match up between a has been, and a never was.

Comment

Working...
                    X