Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Aims To Stop Brad Solomon Inside The Distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Aims To Stop Brad Solomon Inside The Distance

Prince Ranch Boxing's undefeated welterweight, Blair "The Flair" Cobbs (14-0-1, 9 KOs), battles Brad Solomon (29-3, 9 KOs) this Saturday, June 19, 2021, at the University of Texas at El Paso's Don Haskins Center. The 10-round bout, presented by Golden Boy Promotions, will be the opening fight live on DAZN on the Jaime Munguia vs. Kamil Szeremeta card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Blair Cobbs and Connor Benn. Let's see that fight I think Cobbs can push Benn to his limits if he's on.
    Bigchip Bigchip likes this.

Comment

Stop inside the distance?? How else?

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        Blair Cobbs and Connor Benn. Let's see that fight I think Cobbs can push Benn to his limits if he's on.
        Benn might lose to Granados if he has anything left.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post

Benn might lose to Granados if he has anything left.
          That is a very real possibility

Comment

Blair needs to first get past Solomon, I don’t know if age and not being able to develop any further has peaked for Solomon but this was a top amateur who beat a who’s who back in the day, but he has had long inactivity periods and has not done well at higher levels and seem to be on the downside at this point but he does have skills!

Comment

Working...
            X