Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia To Co-Star In Untitled Feature Film Inspired By His Life And Career To Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia To Co-Star In Untitled Feature Film Inspired By His Life And Career To Date

Ryan Garcia is taking his movie star looks to the silver screen. Hollywood has turned to the rise of the unbeaten lightweight contender for its latest foray into boxing cinema, as One Community and Endeavor Content have agreed to greenlight a feature film about a Mexican-American boxer loosely based on and inspired by Garcia. The yet-to-be-titled movie has not yet begun filming, but will feature Garcia in a co-starring role.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Lol what life? What career??? Dude is a no time champion so far. What’s the plot going to be growing up off the rough streets of Victorville? This dude pulled out of that fight for this?

Comment

I mean his career is as young as he is. Isn't even a world champion. I get the "loosely based" but wth is it gonna be about?

Comment

Is there anything interesting about his life? Struggle or great accomplishment?

Comment

hmmmm, I'm going to have to miss this.

Comment

so he's playing himself in the story of a young boxer who's accomplished nothing?

Comment

WTF One of the bigger jokes I can recall

Comment

This guy is becoming a laughing stock

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  so he's playing himself in the story of a young boxer who's accomplished nothing?
                  "Gina Rodriguez, who will serve as leading actress, co-screenwriter (along with playwright Bernardo Cubria) and producer, in addition to making her directorial debut."

“My goals have always been to prove myself in the ring and to also continue to share my story in hopes that it will inspire others."

"I couldn’t be more excited to partner with Ryan Garcia on this film. He is not only an outstanding athlete and champion, but a true advocate of normalizing and furthering conversations on mental health."

“His bravery has inspired me, and I am honored to have his trust to direct this film and guide his first foray into the arts… we cannot wait to share this story with audiences worldwide.”

Sounds like it's going to some garbage overcoming mental health adversity type movie? Either way all those quotes are not promising for a feature film...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    It’s gonna be called “interim”.

Comment

Working...
                    X