Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Not Answering Questions At Press Conference Shows How Weak He Is Mentally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Not Answering Questions At Press Conference Shows How Weak He Is Mentally

Deontay Wilder didn't yell "Bomb Squad" on Tuesday, like he had done during every pre-fight press conference in recent years. The former WBC heavyweight champion didn't say much of anything, actually, other than his brief remarks when he stepped to the podium at The Novo by Microsoft at L.A. Live in Los Angeles. Wilder refused to answer any questions from moderator Crystina Poncher during the press conference to promote his ESPN/FOX Sports pay-per-view main event versus Tyson Fury on July 24 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Brilliant mind game from Fury"

Comment

Fury is a funny guy. "So, if Deontay Wilder doesn’t wanna commit to this press conference, let’s me take Deontay Wilder’s part. So, I’ll play double character, if you want. Yeah, I’m quite good at doing these role-playing stuff. So, I’ll be Deontay Wilder and I’ll be Tyson Fury, and we’ll play a little game.”

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson Fury
        So, if Deontay Wilder doesn’t wanna commit to this press conference, let’s me take Deontay Wilder’s part. So, I’ll play double character, if you want. Yeah, I’m quite good at doing these role-playing stuff. So, I’ll be Deontay Wilder and I’ll be Tyson Fury, and we’ll play a little game.
        Class act, love this guy and what he does inside as well as outside of the ring.

Comment

Yeah I dont like this at all. Where the shout ????? Wilder didnt seem like himself, why not answer questions?

You can never make too much of these "body language" things. Teofimo was also "looking shook" but went aroudn and beat Loma.

Lets hope this was just a "I dont wanna say nothin I just wanna hit him" type of focused thing. Fury mentioned the my god vs your god thing again, but Wilder went ahead and thanked Jesus Christ. I thought Wilder was always a christian? He mentioned in some interview his father was a pastor?
          Last edited by FinlandsFinest; 06-15-2021, 06:30 PM.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

If you hate wilder for whatever reason you hate him for…..because he’s American and you’re British, or because he’s country from Alabama, or because of his excuses to why he lost, or because he wouldn’t be controlled by young Edward Hearn, or because he wouldn’t fight for dazin, or because he’s black American and you don’t like black American fighters, or because he fights for al haymon, or because you hate his style, whatever, then you’re going to look at his silence as something that favours Fury because you want Fury to win. I’m both British and American, I don’t have this fear of black Americans, I very much dislike wilder’s lazy style of giving away rounds, absolutely love what al Haymon has done for AMERICAN boxing, and I think Fury should be the favoured fighter and will likely win.
            now having said that…..I have this feeling that this fight IS NOT going to go the way the the last fight did. Even if fury wins by points or stopping wilder I just have the feeling that we will see fury in some trouble in this fight….possibly cut or with a swollen eye. What I saw with wilder is extreme focus….he is channeling all of his anger, his fear, his hate, his passion for his children’s future, the negativity of the British trolls who hound his social media, and saving it to make him hot and on fire on fight night. We will undoubtedly see the most in shape wilder we have ever seen.
            Before the last fight I suspected fury would win when wilder dismissed fury’s power. A man who outweighs you by 40+ lbs, he hits hard enough to hurt you. Weight properly pivoted with the hips and knees translates to power. I was not surprised at what happened to wilder. This fight, I just don’t see it as a copy of the last…

Comment

Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post
              Yeah I dont like this at all. Where the shout ????? Wilder didnt seem like himself, why not answer questions?

You can never make too much of these "body language" things. Teofimo was also "looking shook" but went aroudn and beat Loma.

Lets hope this was just a "I dont wanna say nothin I just wanna hit him" type of focused thing. Fury mentioned the my god vs your god thing again, but Wilder went ahead and thanked Jesus Christ. I thought Wilder was always a christian? He mentioned in some interview his father was a pastor?
              I think he is Christian but he got a bit over his skis trying to keep up with Furys trash talk in the first fight build up. Inadvertently painted himself as a Satanist and Fury took the piss out of him. Wilder never backed down and it's just been down hill from there smmfh
              FinlandsFinest FinlandsFinest likes this.

Comment

Wilder is such a nervous alabama boy. lol can't put two words together. nervous af, shaking pretending
                not to care, broken down and gona
                get his azz whooped!!!

It will be easier fight then last one...
                Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 06-15-2021, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson... Bomb Squad. All these legends have something about them. The first two are dripping with talent and Bombsquad has one trick, or is it two? I forget. Malik keeping it real.
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    If you hate wilder for whatever reason you hate him for…..because he’s American and you’re British, or because he’s country from Alabama, or because of his excuses to why he lost, or because he wouldn’t be controlled by young Edward Hearn, or because he wouldn’t fight for dazin, or because he’s black American and you don’t like black American fighters, or because he fights for al haymon, or because you hate his style, whatever, then you’re going to look at his silence as something that favours Fury because you want Fury to win. I’m both British and American, I don’t have this fear of black Americans, I very much dislike wilder’s lazy style of giving away rounds, absolutely love what al Haymon has done for AMERICAN boxing, and I think Fury should be the favoured fighter and will likely win.
                    now having said that…..I have this feeling that this fight IS NOT going to go the way the the last fight did. Even if fury wins by points or stopping wilder I just have the feeling that we will see fury in some trouble in this fight….possibly cut or with a swollen eye. What I saw with wilder is extreme focus….he is channeling all of his anger, his fear, his hate, his passion for his children’s future, the negativity of the British trolls who hound his social media, and saving it to make him hot and on fire on fight night. We will undoubtedly see the most in shape wilder we have ever seen.
                    Before the last fight I suspected fury would win when wilder dismissed fury’s power. A man who outweighs you by 40+ lbs, he hits hard enough to hurt you. Weight properly pivoted with the hips and knees translates to power. I was not surprised at what happened to wilder. This fight, I just don’t see it as a copy of the last…
                    Why tf you race baiting you sound dumb.We dont like wilder because of excuses and being stubborn like he was today.This has nothing to do with race .

Comment

Working...
                    X