Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis To Officially Move Forward With Career Under Cameron Dunkin's D&D Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis To Officially Move Forward With Career Under Cameron Dunkin's D&D Boxing

Jaron 'Boots' Ennis can now move forward with his career free of conflict among his past and present team members. As previously reported by BoxingScene.com, Philadelphia's Ennis agreed to a settlement with estranged promoter Chris Middendorf which brought resolution to a lengthy lawsuit dating back to 2019. The matter was settled in mid-May to the satisfaction of the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Iowa, hours before a scheduled trial to have otherwise sorted out the differences between the fighter, promoter and other en****** involved.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stay independent, Boots. That way you’re your own boss and can fight for any promotion
    Since1976 Deleted likes this.

Comment

Is Dunkin a PBC stooge or an independent promoter?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Is Dunkin a PBC stooge or an independent promoter?
        No, he used to give all his fighters to TR back in the day (Donaire/Crawford/Bradley/etc) before they left him lol.

He just got a SHO deal for Boots/Lee so that's where they have been fighting at.

TR needs to be ALL over Ennis right now for their future WW king or even opponent for Crawford.

Obviously PBC would be the best for him right now since they have majority of the WWs.

Matchroom can pay him big money but I don't know what he does there for the time being.

GBP signs him setting up the Ortiz Jr showdown in 2022? One can only dream lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

No, he used to give all his fighters to TR back in the day (Donaire/Crawford/Bradley/etc) before they left him lol.

He just got a SHO deal for Boots/Lee so that's where they have been fighting at.

TR needs to be ALL over Ennis right now for their future WW king or even opponent for Crawford.

Obviously PBC would be the best for him right now since they have majority of the WWs.

Matchroom can pay him big money but I don't know what he does there for the time being.

GBP signs him setting up the Ortiz Jr showdown in 2022? One can only dream lol.
          I dont think we've seen anywhere near Boots full potential. I dont think he should go to TR though or even Golden Boy. I believe he should do a fight by fight basis right now so he isnt tied to any certain promotion company. Boots is the next big thing at welterweight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I dont think we've seen anywhere near Boots full potential. I dont think he should go to TR though or even Golden Boy. I believe he should do a fight by fight basis right now so he isnt tied to any certain promotion company. Boots is the next big thing at welterweight IMO.
            Boots is not at that position where he can just do a fight by fight type of deal. He needs a big backer to work the rankings for him and get him a title shot or at least a big fight. Going with a small promoter is good and all to start your career, but then you eventually need to link up with one of the top dogs. After that, then he can pull this off of what you're suggesting down the line. Not yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Stay independent, Boots. That way you’re your own boss and can fight for any promotion
              I hope he can get fights. Everybody but Crawford is with PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post

I hope he can get fights. Everybody but Crawford is with PBC.
                He’s been fighting in Showtime which is Al Haymon country. If he signs with TR or the dayzin promoters then he’s property. Best thing for him is to stay independent so he can fight on any promotion. Crawford isn’t going to fight him, all of his competition is on pbc. He could get in league with young Edward Hearn but he’s just going to tune up on domestic level British fighters who can’t punch and that does nothing for him save for a fight with Benn. Benn should be the only reason he does business with hearn

Comment

Even though I think Hearn is the best for money moves I think welterweights are controlled by Pbc .WOuld be better at PBC for now and try push for a match against maybe keith thurman

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Boots is not at that position where he can just do a fight by fight type of deal. He needs a big backer to work the rankings for him and get him a title shot or at least a big fight. Going with a small promoter is good and all to start your career, but then you eventually need to link up with one of the top dogs. After that, then he can pull this off of what you're suggesting down the line. Not yet though.
                    Your correct sir but it will suck to see him tied down like other welters right now. I hope to see him in big fights soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X