Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Staying at 140 or Moving Up: I Have To Decide Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Staying at 140 or Moving Up: I Have To Decide Soon

IBF, WBC, WBA, WBO junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor is still undecided when it comes to his next career move. Last month in Las Vegas, Taylor scored two knockdowns to secure a twelve round decision over Jose Ramirez to unify the entire junior welterweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Move up and challenge Crawford, that’s the natural progresssion. Big fight and would do big ratings on ESPN. Make it happen
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Danm no mention of lopez. What a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Move up and challenge Crawford, that’s the natural progresssion. Big fight and would do big ratings on ESPN. Make it happen
        I disagree. Stay at 140 to fight Teofimo Lopez! Lopez is just as big of a draw as Crawford, and the risk is lower! After seeing Prograis and Ramirez, Taylor is not ready for Crawford!

champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

The guys Arum would love to put his all in. Go up and defeat Crawford and make Arum's dream come true.

Comment

if he stays at 140, I wanna see a rematch with Rougarou, then vs Lopez, because we all know Lopez IS undisputed at '35, its just idiots, fanboys and weirdos who disagree. Lopez beat the man (Loma), there should be no arguments. The WBC and that fat slob, are a garbage org and so is their cousin, the WBA and gilbert.

Comment

If Taylor wants to make a little more cash, probably stick around 140 a while longer and beat Teo’s ass. Unless he can manage a big payday vs Crawford to possibly retire off. Because win or lose, it’s fairly barren up there for non-PBC fighters atm.

Although they can’t get at any PBC fighter’s, these promoters gotta start doing something about adding new faces to the welterweights top 10.
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 06-15-2021, 12:09 PM.

Comment

No you should stay at 140 while you still can because once you move up to 147 you are going to get your ass whooped!
                FLY TY FLY TY BlackR0bbb BlackR0bbb like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                  Danm no mention of lopez. What a coward.
                  Hasn't Lopez had to postpone his fight coz he caught covid .

Comment

Needs to stay at 140, anyone at 147 smacks him around. Not only does he need to stay but also give Ramirez a rematch, IDC what anyone says he barely won that fight, the knockdowns were the difference, I mean he only landed 11 more punches in the fight and Ramirez landed more Jabs, a rematch is needed.
                    BlackR0bbb BlackR0bbb likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X