Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart To Test Free Agent Market After Parting Ways With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart To Test Free Agent Market After Parting Ways With Top Rank

Jesse Hart is moving on to the next stage of his career. The veteran contender and former two-time title challenger is among several fighters who have either parted ways with or have been released from Top Rank in recent weeks. Hart confirmed the news on Monday, taking to social media to reveal his becoming a free agent after having been affiliated with the industry powerhouse throughout his nine-year pro career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see Gongora vs Hart...

Comment

Carlos Castro, Jesse Hart and Elvis Rodriguez all got axed from Top Rank? Those would be decent pick ups from somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I'd like to see Gongora vs Hart...
        I need to see someone beat up Hart soundly after his pathetic Joe Smith Jr performance of running all night. Gongora might be that man.
        _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Carlos Castro, Jesse Hart and Elvis Rodriguez all got axed from Top Rank? Those would be decent pick ups from somebody.
          Castro got released as well? Was it just due to TR not having the fighters at 122? That one kind of doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Castro got released as well? Was it just due to TR not having the fighters at 122? That one kind of doesn't make sense.
            Yes, this article mentions Castro. Weird as hell imo but PBC and Matchroom have the belts so he'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

I need to see someone beat up Hart soundly after his pathetic Joe Smith Jr performance of running all night. Gongora might be that man.
              I was thinking the Yildirim-Cullun winner would be a good fight for Gongora but then I realized Matchroom most likely has that person fight the British 168 lber who just picked up the EBU.

Comment

Yes, this article mentions Castro. Weird as hell imo but PBC and Matchroom have the belts so he'll be fine.
                Definitely, but it could just be that they don't have the guys at 122. I mean they have Conlan and Inoue when he jumps up, but nothing else. Conlan, let's be real is a loss waiting to happen and if he ends up getting the winner of Fulton/Figueroa, it's not going to end well for him.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Definitely, but it could just be that they don't have the guys at 122. I mean they have Conlan and Inoue when he jumps up, but nothing else. Conlan, let's be real is a loss waiting to happen and if he ends up getting the winner of Fulton/Figueroa, it's not going to end well for him.
                  Who was the guy who upset Greere? Plania? Him vs Castro would have been a damn good fight.

Conlan has all the talent of a guy who could unify the British and Commonwealth titles. Fulton destroys that guy.

Comment

Who was the guy who upset Greere? Plania? Him vs Castro would have been a damn good fight.

Conlan has all the talent of a guy who could unify the British and Commonwealth titles. Fulton destroys that guy.
                    Yeah, that's Sean Gibbons fighter IIRC.

Is Plania signed to TR?

I'm curious what the hell they have planned for Inoue. Hate how he missed out on the Casimero unification. Now Donaire is likely to get the winner of Rigo/Casimero. But what does Inoue do in the mean time?

Comment

Working...
                    X