Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Hits Back at Arum: He is The Greediest Man I Have Ever Met in My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Hits Back at Arum: He is The Greediest Man I Have Ever Met in My Life

Matchroom's Eddie Hearn has fired back at his promotional rival, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, over some recent statements with respect to the inability to finalize the heavyweight unification between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice one Eddie.

Comment

antisemitic dog whistle
      YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Arum On to you're b.s. Eddie. Eddie knew all along.. Appear to want the fight knowing it's not gonna happy. Atg posturing from Hearn. Uncle Bob knows wtf is up. He been in this game along time. I almost thought Arum was being outgunned in these negotiations.
        Fact Fact !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

They are both terrible. All matchroom has is AJ who at least gets eddies favour but has put in poor match after poor match avoiding wilder and fury. Arum has teo and TC but almost won’t pay to put in their fights lol. It’s supremely comical

Comment

Well, the Top Rank girls are gorgeous, but oh yes, the article haha. Hopefully Eddie and Bob can still work together.

Arum also should not let potentially big fights marinate. He's very old and I'd think he want to see those big fights for fun.

He promoted some of the greatest fights in history, so he should get his top boxer Crawford in there with Ennis, Ortiz and Spence or Pacquiao if the latter is still active. Bud could also move up and take on the winner of Charlo-Castano, and a guy like Tszyu.

Of course, the fights involving fighters from PBC seem to be tough to make, for whatever reason.

Comment

You just need to see the failed Pacquiao-crawford negotiations and then check how fast Haymon was able to secure Pacquiao-Spence to know Arum is a greedy foook.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                Well, the Top Rank girls are gorgeous, but oh yes, the article haha. Hopefully Eddie and Bob can still work together.

Arum also should not let potentially big fights marinate. He's very old and I'd think he want to see those big fights for fun.

He promoted some of the greatest fights in history, so he should get his top boxer Crawford in there with Ennis, Ortiz and Spence or Pacquiao if the latter is still active. Bud could also move up and take on the winner of Charlo-Castano, and a guy like Tszyu.

Of course, the fights involving fighters from PBC seem to be tough to make, for whatever reason.
                Hmmmm looks like the wilder-fury fights torpedo that last comment…..
                !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Bob ain't no mug, why fight AJ when you can take the easy route and fight Wilder for a 3rd time?
                  He thinks he's gonna live forever and can marinate the AJ fight another year, hopefully, we see unification soon, but he does not.
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Two greedy promoters calling each other greedy, just novel..........not.

Comment

Working...
                    X