Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi-Ricards Bolotniks Headlines August 14 Matchroom Fight Camp Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi-Ricards Bolotniks Headlines August 14 Matchroom Fight Camp Card

Joshua Buatsi is set to transition from rising prospect to red hot contender. The 2016 Olympic Bronze medalist steps up in class, as he faces Latvia's Ricards Bolotniks in a regional light heavyweight title fight. The bout headlines the August 14 edition of Matchroom Fight Camp, anchoring the summer series airing live on DAZN from Matchroom Boxing headquarters in Brentwood, Essex. "Rising light heavyweight star Joshua Buatsi takes a huge step up when he takes on the MTK Global Golden Contract winner Richard Bolotniks at the top of Week 3," Eddie Hearn, chairman of Matchroom Boxing said of the crossroads clash fight, which was announced as part of the summer Fight Camp series Monday. "I'm delighted to begin our game-changing partnership with the leading global sports streaming platform DAZN with another sizzling summer of Fight Camp action."
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-14-2021, 10:18 AM.

Didn’t realise this lad was a bronze medalist, good luck to him

Comment

Good step up for Buatsi, puts him basically one fight away from world level imo. See if Farooq and Cash get decent fights, not holding my breath. McKinson vs Runowski is mediocre, but I really like Ford vs Bellotti, sink or swim for both guys and bold matchmaking.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Good step up for Buatsi, puts him basically one fight away from world level imo. See if Farooq and Cash get decent fights, not holding my breath. McKinson vs Runowski is mediocre, but I really like Ford vs Bellotti, sink or swim for both guys and bold matchmaking.
        Rooting for Ford. He looks like he's got some good attributes but doesn't know how to deal with pressure well. All that sparring with Stevenson won't help him in that department....

Comment

Working...
        X