Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn-Adrian Granados Set For July 31, Kicks off Matchroom Fight Camp Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn-Adrian Granados Set For July 31, Kicks off Matchroom Fight Camp Series

In the moments following his latest win, Conor Benn demanded stronger competition. The message has been received, as the unbeaten welterweight will endure arguably his stiffest test to date. The 24-year-old second generation boxer will face veteran trialhorse Adrian Granados to headline the second season premiere of Matchroom Fight Camp. The event takes place July 31, live from Matchroom Boxing headquarters in Brentwood, Essex, England. "I'm delighted to begin our game-changing partnership with the leading global sports streaming platform DAZN with another sizzling summer of Fight Camp action from our stunning HQ in Brentwood, Essex," Eddie Hearn, chairman of Matchroom Boxing said upon revealing the three-week series lineup Monday. "One of the hottest properties in the Welterweight division Conor Benn gets things underway on July 31 when he puts his WBA Continental Title on the line against Adrian Granados."
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-14-2021, 09:52 AM.

Yeah so so tough he has eight defeats yeah matchroom u can fool some people sometimes but you can’t fool all the people all the time
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
      Yeah so so tough he has eight defeats yeah matchroom u can fool some people sometimes but you can’t fool all the people all the time
      Granados has never been a cakewalk for anyone he's fought.

He's the B-level Shawn Porter.

It's a good step-up test for Conor, who to date has not fought an aggressive, come-forward fighter.
      Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

Granados is tough af, but at 140. When he moves up, always outmatched cuz he's simply too small for 147. This is not much of a step-up from Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Granados has never been a cakewalk for anyone he's fought.

He's the B-level Shawn Porter.

It's a good step-up test for Conor, who to date has not fought an aggressive, come-forward fighter.
          Honestly he was a cake walk for Danny Garcia, but if he's well prepared I think he'll give Conor Benn a tough and can pull the upset, something had to be off vs Danny

Comment

Another small stepup for benn, to be fair I really fought they would match him tougher than this in his next fight, and that's not a slant on granados as he's fought some really high level guys and only really loses to those high level guys, whilst beating the rest but at the same time I would expect benn to blast him out early rounds, it's time for benn to be really tested now and I would be highly surprised if granados is the man to do it but then again if he does really test him maybe benn isn't ever gonna be ready for the big time

Comment

Get it right. Granados is from Chicago! Not from California.

WAR GRANADOS! LETS GO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post

Honestly he was a cake walk for Danny Garcia, but if he's well prepared I think he'll give Conor Benn a tough and can pull the upset, something had to be off vs Danny
                He was a cakewalk for PRIME Danny Swift.

Surely you're not suggesting that Conor Benn skill-wise is anywhere close to PRIME Danny Swift.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

He was a cakewalk for PRIME Danny Swift.

Surely you're not suggesting that Conor Benn skill-wise is anywhere close to PRIME Danny Swift.
                  Definitely not, but I dont think that was a prime Danny, something had to be wrong with Adrian or Adrian is shot af cause he showed nothing vs a normal Danny, I haven't cared for a Granados fight since, but this one can revive his tough test career

Comment

Avanesyan would be a real step up. An actual fight he could lose. That's obviously too much at this point after what happened to Kelly.

Comment

Working...
                    X