Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury on Wilder: Either He's a Glutton For Punishment or Just Coming For The Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury on Wilder: Either He's a Glutton For Punishment or Just Coming For The Money

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is expecting to beat Deontay Wilder in even quicker fashion than their February 2020 rematch. Last year, Fury dropped Wilder twice before stopping him in the seventh round to capture the WBC world title at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I expect a better back and forth fight this time honestly. I think Wilder will be better prepared and Fury may be overlooking him a bit.

Comment

Fury is from my hometown and he totally washed wilder the last time but I’m hoping wilder goes Django on him in this one just to keep the heavyweight division interesting
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Wilder didn’t have a choice. If he didn’t force a rematch and AJ and Fury started a series of fights he’d be on the outside looking in for the HW title scene and he doesn’t have time on his side.
        By the time either of them looked his way again he would be a 37-38 year old faded fighter who lost likely didn’t have the power anymore.
        He had to take his shot now. I think Fury ends him even worse than the last fight.

Comment

Some of Wilders actions are definitely embarrassing but you signed a contract. Be a man of your word and honor it just like he gave you a shot after the PEDs and Drug scandal. He didn’t have to. Fight would’ve happened by now if you weren’t trying to be shady and weasel out of it. Being shady doesn’t help your character especially when there’s rumors from ex sparring partners, refs, and former opponents. IMO Wilder thinking Fury gloves were loaded will make him hesitant in the 3rd fight.
          Last edited by Amir Imam; 06-13-2021, 07:57 PM.
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Wilder is an African King as he says... His suit even had great lights that lit up! and he has a crown, I don't know what more proof people need! besides when he gets all intense and says stuff he really looks mean! lets not forget he took out Charlie Z! The problem is Fury is a Gypsy King... this fight is a clash of royalty. Nyak Nyak Nyak. Unfortunately as they say... someone has to get crowned.

Comment

Wrong on both counts. He's coming for blood.

Comment

Wilder has a shot against Godzilla with his power. But the 19 rounds tells me it the way to wager is on Fury

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
                  Wrong on both counts. He's coming for blood.
                  Yeah, his own blood.

Comment

The fact is Wilder did knock Fury unconscious for at least 4 seconds and arguably ko'd him but for a generous count so it's not hopeless for him

Comment

Working...
                    X