Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alen Babic Batters, Knocks Out Chambers in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alen Babic Batters, Knocks Out Chambers in Three

Alen Babic, Chambers Fight Photos Gallery - Newcastle - In a heavyweight contest, Alen Babic (7-0, 7 KOs) blasted out Damian Chambers (11-2, 7 KOs) in the third round. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Filip Hrgovic, he's no Alexander. I'm the most savage. I'm the best ever." -Alen Babic

Comment

Is this guy any good? Seems like an uncultured brawling with power and iron in his chin. Needs a new training and to focus on his boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        Is this guy any good? Seems like an uncultured brawling with power and iron in his chin. Needs a new training and to focus on his boxing
        No he isnt good. He is just matched with low level fighters who dont know how to deal with his relentless pressure.

Comment

He's just fun in a WWE type of way, too small to be a serious heavyweight. If he wants to do anything he'd have to go down in weight. His opponents aren't that bad either for a brawler run his record vs Wilders early record and you'll see what I mean. That Winters win in his fourth fight was a nice to have.

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

Comment

This Babic guy proves that the missing link is actually not missing at all. He is a Ape with gloves inside the ring. Cringeworthy.

Comment

Working...
            X