Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Carlos Takam Targeted For July 24, Says Frank Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Carlos Takam Targeted For July 24, Says Frank Warren

Heavyweight contender Joe Joyce is being lined up to fight veteran Carlos Takam on July 24, according to the Olympian's promoter Frank Warren. Last November, Joyce picked up the biggest win of his career when he stopped Daniel Dubois in the tenth round of a high stakes WBO world title eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a good stay busy fight for Joyce. he beats Takam for sure.
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

If its good enough for Aj to fight senior citizens why not Joyce, though he aint far off himself.
      Tecnoworld Tecnoworld !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

Joyce needs big fights, this needs to be the last of these type of fights.

Joyce vs Chisora or Parker should be made etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          Joyce needs big fights, this needs to be the last of these type of fights.

Joyce vs Chisora or Parker should be made etc.
          He likely wants big fights too but no one is in a rush to fight Joyce.
          JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer !-1 !-1 like this.

Comment

Pretty good fight. He deserves a top 10 ranking and a shot against one of the top guys after this. I dont think any of the bigger names would be particularly keen to get in there with him though. I'm totally convinced he'd beat the **** out of someone like Whyte and stop him.
            !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Decent fight for joe while he's waiting for a wbo shot. Takam will make him work hard for a win .
              !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

chuck-norris-dodgeball-2004-movie-photo-gc.jpg?w=450.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                  Pretty good fight. He deserves a top 10 ranking and a shot against one of the top guys after this. I dont think any of the bigger names would be particularly keen to get in there with him though. I'm totally convinced he'd beat the **** out of someone like Whyte and stop him.
                  I sense like the top guys, just want to ignore Joe Joyce and wait for him to drop off etc

Joe Joyce due to his persona, also would allow this situation to happen. Sometimes you have to take things into your own hands in boxing.

Soon as he beats Takam and another top fighter, he has got to start confronting all of the really elite level guys.

Boxers are very passive these days, it is very strange.

People get all excited when boxers have back and fourths on social media 'While Mike Tyson was beating future opponents up in local supermarkets'.

Chisora for example, created or sparked his career again simply by just confronting Dillian Whyte here 'Sometimes you just have to go at people, none of these guys are your mates'.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-13-2021, 05:14 AM.
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Nobody is in rush to fight him, for sure. top guys rather fight Chisora for a big payday. Chisora is fine game fighter, but he takes L in nearly every bigger fight.

Joyce is dangerous guy, he will not only make top guys to work for their money, he actually beats the most of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X