Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Kambosos Confident, Vows To Chin Check Teofimo Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Kambosos Confident, Vows To Chin Check Teofimo Lopez

George Kambosos says that everything around Teofimo Lopez is fake. From his boxing to his sense of belonging, nothing seems genuine to the Australian challenger.
    [Click Here To Read More]

King leonitis

Comment

Toefimo has so much more power and accuracy. He's going to have Kambosos doing a one-legged syrtaki before the final bell.
      CineScape CineScape likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
        Toefimo has so much more power and accuracy. He's going to have Kambosos doing a one-legged syrtaki before the final bell.
        Yeah hard to see George overcoming that.

I hope it's a competitive fight may the best man on the night win it.

Comment

I think Kambosos is a cool character who adds a lot to the division, but, based on what I have seen of him, he is just not on Lopez' level. I will be rooting for him, but I cannot see him outboxing, outworking or outpunching Lopez. Teofimo is at the peak of his powers right now.

Comment

I'm gonna buy the fight, I hope Kambosos does indeed show up. He looks like a pretty cool dude and family man, so I'm sure he is taking this very seriously. We'll see what he's got pretty soon.

Meanwhile Teofimo has been training extremely hard and is looking great.

So We'll see, we'll see.

Comment

Teofimo Lopez by decision 8 to 5 rounds ...dominates 11 and 12 round....

Comment

We don't know how fame and fortune has changed Teofimo.

That's the only joker in this whole situation.

Meanwhile, Kambosos has single-handedly sold the fight. By himself. Throwback level of trash talking the likes of which we haven't seen since Fury before the second Wilder fight.

Comment

Working...
                X