Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nakathila: Stevenson Is Underestimating Me; Nothing Shows Me That He's A Good Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nakathila: Stevenson Is Underestimating Me; Nothing Shows Me That He's A Good Fighter

Shakur Stevenson's promoter touted the undefeated, 23-year-old southpaw as the best young boxer in the sport during a press conference Thursday in Las Vegas. Jeremiah Nakathila respectfully disagrees with Bob Arum's assessment of the former WBO featherweight champion. Nakathila told BoxingScene.com that he considers the heavily favored Stevenson an ordinary opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stevenson has shown some boxing skills but has proven nothing to this point, anyone can look good against sub-par competition, we will see how it plays out once he steps up, and by stepping up I don't mean Herring. So I don't agree with Jeremiah that he hasn't shown he's a good fighter, but I do agree that at this particular point, the only thing Stevenson has shown us, is that he can beat up some girls in a parking garage.....
    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
      Stevenson has shown some boxing skills but has proven nothing to this point, anyone can look good against sub-par competition, we will see how it plays out once he steps up, and by stepping up I don't mean Herring. So I don't agree with Jeremiah that he hasn't shown he's a good fighter, but I do agree that at this particular point, the only thing Stevenson has shown us, is that he can beat up some girls in a parking garage.....
      He's still young and got a lot of his career still ahead of him.

Comment

Working...
      X