Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza: Happy Fans Are Back In Attendance, Though I'm Just Here To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pedraza: Happy Fans Are Back In Attendance, Though I'm Just Here To Fight

The idea of once again hearing the cheers in the crowd is appealing to Jose Pedraza, though not as much as extending his winning streak. Emerging victorious over currently unbeaten Julian Rodriguez (21-0, 14KOs) remains job one for Puerto Rico's Pedraza (28-3, 15KOs). Their junior welterweight bout will air live on ESPN from The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, with the show marking the first boxing event in Nevada to take place without social distancing restrictions since the pandemic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Pedraza wins. Julian Rodriguez is not showing profesionalism by coming 1.4 pounds over the 140 limit, what a piece of ****.
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by arcruz View Post
      I hope Pedraza wins. Julian Rodriguez is not showing profesionalism by coming 1.4 pounds over the 140 limit, what a piece of ****.
      He did it to the Filipino journeyman Leonardo Dornoio too... In fact look at his resume on boxrec and you'll see a lot of 141 pound fights at 'welterweight' If he's a super lightweight then he's always trying to come in at least 1-3 pounds over.
      Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Julian Rodriguez has only made the 140, weight limit twice, out of his 21fights.
        He is basically a welterweight, and that's where he should campaign at.

Comment

Working...
        X