Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Jeremiah Nakathila: I Swear To God, I'm Not Losin' To No Cop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson On Jeremiah Nakathila: I Swear To God, I'm Not Losin' To No Cop

Jeremiah Nakathila is a rare highly ranked contender in that he maintains a full-time job other than boxing. Nakathila is a police officer in Windhoek, his hometown and the capital city of Namibia. Once Shakur Stevenson heard about Nakathila's primary occupation during a press conference Thursday in Las Vegas, the former WBO featherweight champion added that to the long list of reasons he doesn't think Nakathila has any chance to beat him Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder if folks will hate on him as much as Bernard Hopkins and Devin Haney for saying this…..
    FannonOG FannonOG likes this.

Comment

After Nakathila KO’s Stevensons he should remind him he had the right to remain silent.

Comment

Haha I love it. Go ahead young man.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          I wonder if folks will hate on him as much as Bernard Hopkins and Devin Haney for saying this…..
          A bit different, don't you think?

He really shouldn't lose to a full-time cop.

It's almost as bad as Robert Guerrero losing to a real cab driver.
          SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

Hating cops, seems about right for someone like Stevenson. I mean surely he has had run ins with them that were their fault and not his own.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              After Nakathila KO’s Stevensons he should remind him he had the right to remain silent.
              He isn't beating Stevenson, kid is a hell of boxer. He is simply brainwashed with that victim mentality people have these days.

Comment

Well Stevenson is a criminal so it makes sense that he hates cops.

Comment

Another idiot with hood mentality where the police are hated but the evil thugs are heros.

Comment

Stevenson is a piece of **** and has a garbage resume.

I don’t think he loses this fight however I hope he GKTFO.
                    PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X