Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Mayweather-Paul, Fury-Wilder 3, Pacquiao-Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Mayweather-Paul, Fury-Wilder 3, Pacquiao-Spence

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as the Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul exhibition, Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3, the return of Shakur Stevenson, Errol Spence vs. Manny Pacquiao and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This mailbag gets more laughable each time. I've read my final edition. The fact that it seems Bread buys Deontay's excuses, and I'm sure he probably believes the voodoo as well, is just laughable to me.

Comment

Disgusting mailbag and I couldn't even finish it.

Wake up to the racist, bigoted one sided, agenda pushing phony and see him for what he is, a manipulator.

Read my last mailbag.
      Rec28 Rec28 Boxingmean Boxingmean like this.

Comment

The guy who wrote this is a race baiting simpleton who will print anything to get paid.....**** off mate

Comment

The egg weights doe.
          Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

I'm sorry, but Wilder couldn't even stick to one excuse. He has 4 or 5 ridiculous excuses. The sheer number of excuses is telling. 2 of them could be considered attempted murder. Why isn't team Wilder pressing charges? Oh yeah, they would need some type of proof. All they have are excuses.

Comment

Good response Bread! People are taking the exhibition fight way too seriously!
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

About race and Wilder's excuses: I think Breadman's response was a very calculated one, and I think I understand why. Race is hot right now and a lot of people are malicious in their efforts to turn everything into racial thing. Like: "if it bleeds it leads", race sells. We are all human, we have prejudices, likes and dislikes, and generally we're nationalistic. All of that comes out in minor and not so minor ways, and Breadman knows this and he pointing it out very well. It is what it is. Breadman's comments about the water and gloves are curious. I guess if we were in a courtroom one could make the arguments Breadman did, that anything is possible. After all it's possible the sun won't come up tomorrow. But, like Occom's Razor we have to use our common sense. One question I do want to ask Breadman is this: Do you believe Mark Breland is the type of person who would spike his fighter's, in this case Deontay's, water? and the egg weights in his gloves, come on man. So on this one I think Breadman is wrong to cosign Wilder's outrageous claims.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
                  Disgusting mailbag and I couldn't even finish it.

Wake up to the racist, bigoted one sided, agenda pushing phony and see him for what he is, a manipulator.

Read my last mailbag.
                  Ahhh I love the alt right mantra of calling those who correctly point out racism as “racist” lol….”rave baiting”, “victim hood”, “playing the race card” all the same. There is an old saying, “the truth hurts….”

Comment

Well done on this one breadman, way to tackle the vicious racism against black fighters from the USA. It’s easily noticeable and at the same time those who take part in it swear they arnt racists. It just goes to show you that racists are cowards by nature….unwilling to even own up to their small minded and fearful ways
                    FLY TY FLY TY likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X