Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: It's Gonna Be A Massacre When I Fight Herring; I'm Gonna Torture Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: It's Gonna Be A Massacre When I Fight Herring; I'm Gonna Torture Him

Jamel Herring isn't the 130-pound champion that Shakur Stevenson really wants to fight next. Stevenson would prefer to challenge unbeaten WBC champion Oscar Valdez (29-0, 23 KOs), the fighter Stevenson considers the man to beat in their division. Based on their schedules, however, Stevenson thinks it is more likely that he'll box WBO junior lightweight champ Jamel Herring after facing Jeremiah Nakathila on Saturday night in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shakur, fall back! You doing too much!

Comment

Business is business, am sure Herring isn’t just sitting there looking at Shakur as “Little bro”

Comment

Will be a good fight.

Comment

Shakur is a good and very Interesting fighter. Only negative thing I’ll say though is that in the last 18-24 months, he’s developed one arrogant and cocky attitude, which doesn’t even suit him. He was likeable enough as he was. Playing this role just doesn’t suit him one bit.

Comment

He is arrogant. Most great fighters are. For only being 23 years old he has already 74 FIGHTS ( including amateur). That’s crazy. He has lost 6 times as an amateur so he does know defeat. Lighter gloves changes the game so he’s feeling very confident.
            Shakur, theirs always someone out their that HAS YOUR NUMBER, so always be humble and ALWAYS prepare for someone like their BETTER than U.

Comment

Says, “I ain’t gonna speak too much on sparring, ….”, but he already did. I wonder if someone told him to play the heel. If so, it’s working. The more cocky he gets the more people tune in to see him get taken down a notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post
                Says, “I ain’t gonna speak too much on sparring, ….”, but he already did. I wonder if someone told him to play the heel. If so, it’s working. The more cocky he gets the more people tune in to see him get taken down a notch.
                You read my mind! If he's not playing the heel, life has a way of making people learn what they need to learn..

Comment

I think Herring has a chance if he doesnt fight timid and scared.

Comment

Shakur kind of an insufferable guy but tremendous fighter. It will take a good fighter to beat him--he can probably beat them all at 130. Too bad he is such a jerk.
                    Castilo Castilo 4truth 4truth like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X