Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson Hopes Josh Taylor Moves Up, Admits Fighting Him is Not Preferred

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson Hopes Josh Taylor Moves Up, Admits Fighting Him is Not Preferred

Brutal honesty is what Lewis Ritson promises and that is what he gives. The former British lightweight champion has a final eliminator to earn the right to face Josh Taylor on Saturday. But ask if he would ideally fight the undisputed super-lightweight champion and the answer is 'no'.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be preferred, looking for a vacant belt!!

Comment

He is not world class, and it is not about being honest. rather knowing his limits. Ritson should not be a main event when you talk like that.

Comment

I don't think Subriel Matias is a better option! Yeah, Taylor dropped Ramirez twice, but Matias has killed a man! Proceed with caution!
        Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Honest of him to admit he got a gift vs Vasquez, not often you hear that
          Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Good to see he sacked his coach who was bull****ting him about winning the rounds, and winning the fight. I only gave him two rounds, it sounds like his dad, seemingly an honest man, gave him a similar amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
              Good to see he sacked his coach who was bull****ting him about winning the rounds, and winning the fight. I only gave him two rounds, it sounds like his dad, seemingly an honest man, gave him a similar amount.
              I never understood why he never went to an established trainer when he was blasting out everyone in his British title fights. He seems to have gone backwards, even abandoning his real strong jab.

I think he had the potential to be a really good fighter but has never had a high quality team.

Comment

Good that he fired his coach. They just prepared for vazquez on the frontfoot and brought in stationary sparring partners? Very clueless.

Comment

Wow I just became a fan of this dude

Comment

Lewis is a top lad and he's got good hands and decent power but he's so damn flat-footed, Dance classes have been long overdue.

Comment

Working...
                    X