Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Logan Paul Looked Good, Looked Like He Could Do Some Things in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: Logan Paul Looked Good, Looked Like He Could Do Some Things in Boxing

Former two-time welterweight champion Shawn Porter was impressed by the recent performance from Youtube superstar Logan Paul. Last Sunday night at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Paul went the full eight round distance in his exhibition fight with five division world champion Floyd Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't knock the hustle, especially if they put the training in. They're not as bad boxers as some of the other youtubers, tik tokers, instagramners who are joining in on the fray.

I saw Michael Buffer announcing a weigh-in for two guys I've never seen in my life, and he announced one as having millions of tiktok followers. That's irritating, but is what it is.

The knowledgeable fans know who the top pros are.

Comment

Off topic maybe...sorry, but just saw again your bout replayed with Spence last night. I thought you kicked his axx and should have won. No one since has given him the tussle like you did.
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
        Off topic maybe...sorry, but just saw again your bout replayed with Spence last night. I thought you kicked his axx and should have won. No one since has given him the tussle like you did.
        Well since he's only had one fight since porter it would be difficult but go watch the Spence v brook fight if u wanna see someone giving Spence a hard time, he got his face broken in the end like he did against Golovkin but he took plenty of rounds off Spence before that, to the point where Spence didn't wanna give him a rematch

Comment

Natural ability is massively underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
            You expecting a reply from porter?
            niceyboo3 niceyboo3 Nomadic Nomadic like this.

Comment

Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

Well since he's only had one fight since porter it would be difficult but go watch the Spence v brook fight if u wanna see someone giving Spence a hard time, he got his face broken in the end like he did against Golovkin but he took plenty of rounds off Spence before that, to the point where Spence didn't wanna give him a rematch
              Why yawl always gotta lie geez! Yawl some pathalogical liars out here.

Brook made the excuse he was too big for the weight and said he was moving up.

Then he asked for a rematch at 154lbs and not 147lbs where Spence is campaigning.

Still, Spence indulged him and in fact ran up to him when they met and asked told Brook to his face that he heard Brook was talking about him.

Brook told him he wants a rematch at 154lbs and Spence told him, to his face, "get a belt at 154lbs and then I'll move up to 154lbs and step on you again and I'll come to Sheffield too"

https://youtu.be/PERNDYUbiLk

Here is your proof in the link above.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Then he asked for a rematch at 154lbs and not 147lbs where Spence is campaigning.

Still, Spence indulged him and in fact ran up to him when they met and asked told Brook to his face that he heard Brook was talking about him.

Brook told him he wants a rematch at 154lbs and Spence told him, to his face, "get a belt at 154lbs and then I'll move up to 154lbs and step on you again and I'll come to Sheffield too"

I saw a different video, that's where I got my take from, the fact is he was taking rounds off Spence and it was a pretty close fight, pathological liar is going a bit far bruh, u fact u lick Spence's nuts has something to do with that opinion though, even if he wntd the fight at 154 he was still asking for it on many occasions, but that being said, Kell never would have won or got close like he did in first fight as he looked like a different fighter once he had the two orbital injuries, that and age had finally caught up with him

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

That's exactly what happened! Brook was doing work, but Spence was relentless, upstairs, and downstairs! He broke the opposite side of Brook's face! Not the same side that GGG broke! I think Spence goes to 154 after the Pacquiao fight, win or lose!

Comment

Porter is trying to get a rematch with Thurman, instead of a rematch with Ugas for the WBA title! Is it only for the money?

Comment

Working...
                    X