Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado Vows To School Bektemir Melikuzie, Take Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado Vows To School Bektemir Melikuzie, Take Him Out

Veteran gatekeeper Gabriel "The King" Rosado (25-13-1, 14 KOs) vows a stoppage win in his fight versus Bektemir "The Bek Bully" Melikuziev (7-0, 6 KOs), which is penciled to take place on June 19 as a part of the undercard to the Jaime Munguia vs. Kamil Szeremeta showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was so looking forward to BEK vs. Kovalov until he got popped.

But this fight!!!! im 100% gonna try my best to see it live.

Comment

My money 4th round KO for BEK
      pepzz pepzz likes this.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this one. Gabe is always game, and always gives his all, and Bek is part of the "Uzbek Invasion" That i predicted four years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          My money 4th round KO for BEK
          he may be getting a bit long in the tooth, but Gabe hasn't been stopped that early since he was draining himself down to 154. Bek a beast, but I'm probably going with TKO7

Comment

Bek has horrible footwork and upper body movement. Moves like a block of cement. Anybody with some boxing skills should be able to beat him. If Game Rosado doesn't go for the bravado, he should easily beat this mountain of steroids.

Comment

Steeve - Bek never been popped for steroids, moves decent, and no one is boxing circles around him. Not many are going to stand his assault and I see him doing a GGG beating on Rosado.

Comment

Bek will be a champ in the near future. In my opinion one of the best prospects of the decade.

Comment

Damn, Rosado is still fighting?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Damn, Rosado is still fighting?!?
                    Thanks to Jacobs not showing up and damn near losing, yes.

Comment

Working...
                    X